Check out the latest electoral map

that seems a bit overly-obama-optimistic. NC a tie? winning oh, pa, fl, va, nh, nv, mo? i dont think even his biggest fans are expecting that

that seems a bit overly-obama-optimistic. NC a tie? winning oh, pa, fl, va, nh, nv, mo? i dont think even his biggest fans are expecting that

Obama is exceed expectations, and McCain is running one of the worst campaigns in American history.

Now that McCain gave up on Michigan, he has to SWEEP all those states. We only need one of them. I think we can get New Mexico, Florida, Ohio, Virginia.

But then again, we only need ONE OF THEM now. :clap2::eusa_clap::badgrin:

I don't see Obama winning NC, FL, NH or MO. He'll definitely win PA, VA and OH. Doing so will make him the 44th president of the United States.

Colorado too.

The bottom line is that there are no blue states turning red and you guys have all these states to worry about.

100,000 more new democratic voters in Florida than Republicans. Scared yet?

I don't see Obama winning NC, FL, NH or MO. He'll definitely win PA, VA and OH. Doing so will make him the 44th president of the United States.

that is true, but he likely wont win all or even a majority of those states was my point

Colorado too.

The bottom line is that there are no blue states turning red and you guys have all these states to worry about.

100,000 more new democratic voters in Florida than Republicans. Scared yet?

Let's not be overly optomistic, Sealy. Let's hope Obama wins, but expect it to be a very tight race. It may come down to just one state: Ohio.

Let's not be overly optomistic, Sealy. Let's hope Obama wins, but expect it to be a very tight race. It may come down to just one state: Ohio.

I know. But that would mean McCain swept all those states, and right now it is not looking good for him.

They are going negative and it just isn't playing well with the public. And bringing up Ayers again seems old. The media played up the Rev. Wright thing for all it was worth and I just don't see it resonating again. People are seeing McCain and Palin as being desperate.

I heard a poll yesterday that as the economy tanks, more and more people are starting to realize that McCain's economic policies are going to be no different than Bush's. And Bush's approval ratings just sunk to an all time low.

So all we can do is fight back because the campaign is about to get very ugly. Palin was saying yesterday in one of her pep rallies that Obama "pals around" with terrorists.

They just aren't believable. I love it.

that is true, but he likely wont win all or even a majority of those states was my point

the electoral map on election 2004

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004

Bush 286 Kerry 252

Obama only needs to take 18 electoral votes away from McCain that Bush won to win this election. That is IA, NM & CO or VA & IA or just FL

it doesn't seem like a difficult task when considering how hated Bush is and how badly McCain has fucked himself in this election.

The issue for Mac is he's holding steady in the states where he's got a clear lead, like TX, LA, OK, and KY, but losing ground in the toss up states like VA, NC, FL, MO, and OH.

Still chance for a Mac miracle, but I wouldn't bet on it. Bigger issue for the GOP now is will the Dems get to 60 senate seats.

The issue for Mac is he's holding steady in the states where he's got a clear lead, like TX, LA, OK, and KY, but losing ground in the toss up states like VA, NC, FL, MO, and OH.

Still chance for a Mac miracle, but I wouldn't bet on it. Bigger issue for the GOP now is will the Dems get to 60 senate seats.

it's too bad McCain isn't up for re-election too...then he could lose the presidential race AND his seat in the Senate :lol:

the electoral map on election 2004

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004

Bush 286 Kerry 252

Obama only needs to take 18 electoral votes away from McCain that Bush won to win this election. That is IA, NM & CO or VA & IA or just FL

it doesn't seem like a difficult task when considering how hated Bush is and how badly McCain has fucked himself in this election.

Did you ever see how Bush stole Ohio in 2004? I know that Ohio Democrats are watching very very closely and some of the shady shit the GOP pulled can't be done this year. I don't think they'll be able to steal it. They don't have Ken Blackwell there to help the GOP rob us of our freedoms.

LOL. The GOP love to talk about freedom. Why are we fighting in Iraq? FREEDOM! Why are we bailing out the banks with $700billion? FREEDOM!!!

:cuckoo::lol:

Forum List

Back