Check out ALL Presidential candidates grades on immigration

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by get_involved, Sep 10, 2011.

1. get_involved

get_involved Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +565
  2. Disenchanted61

Disenchanted61 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Immigration is less of a concern for me than foreign banker's looting our treasury as they have done.
    I want to befriend my allies, not alienate them.

3. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    Wow... it seems again youcan't stay on topic, allies, wtf are you talkig about now?

4. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    As for the list, it's crap.

People that think we need or should have a fence need to join the progressives who like to spend trillion o dollars to get nothing important done.

5. Immanuel

Immanuel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,224
    I commented on this after the last debate. It was funny that all those who discussed the fence demanded that the Federal Government provide the fence, yet all of them are on record stating that the government should cut spending... now if that is not a WTF moment, I don't know what is.

Immie

6. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    Yup and that's why I like Ron Paul, while he did horrid in that debate on the issue of the fence he is really one of the only people on stage that is not a progressive liberal some of the time if it seems lke it can ge more votes that day.

You go after people that employee illegals, end of the fucking story... Do a fine and there is a huge chance at the end of the year the program makes money while actually fixing the fucking problem.

Build and man a fence, lol are these people fucking serious? Not even getting into how fucked the thought of having a fence 3k miles long our boarder is, who does that kind of shit?

7. ladyliberal

ladyliberal Progressive Princess

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +291
    Tough graders: B-, C-, C-, D, D-, D-, D-, F, F, F, F, F-

They should probably adjust things so that the grades are higher overall. For example, they agree with some parts of Obama's record (most notably mandating E-Verify in places) but still give him an F-, presumably the same grade a candidate who favored open borders would get.

8. Immanuel

Immanuel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,224
    I would agree although, I don't "like" Ron Paul either. Don't hate him, but won't vote for him.

I do agree that you have to go after the employers.

What good is building a fence going to do? How long do you think it would take before they had dug under the fence in hundreds of locations? There is no frigging way they can monitor that fence in every location 24 hours a day. My guess is before the fence is finished there will be hundreds of places where the fence has been cut or tunneled under.

However, I don't think the southern border is 3000 miles. ;) According to Wiki, it is 1969 miles, but even so, maintaining and monitoring that border would be impossible.

Mexico

Immie

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  9. jerryh60

jerryh60 Immigration911 minuteman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    The only reason the fence is even a subject is due to the current administrations unwillingness to allow law enforcement to enforce the laws already on the books. The DOJ is a joke, it can't even keep up with the guns it uses in a sting operation, guns which have been found to kill American law enforcement officers. If the administration would support law enforcement instead of tying their hands, things would be a lot better.

10. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    the whole obamaturd admin is a joke because obamaturd is a joke.