Check-Mate: the Infidelity Test kit

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
Check out this eBay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=5658602348&Category=11780

checkmate2.jpg

Preview:

"Do you suffer from the nightmare of suspicion and doubt caused by the infidelity of a cheating spouse? Now you can find out what's really going on the quick and easy way with the CheckMate Infidelity Test Kit. For the first time ever you can actually monitor your spouse's sexual activity outside of the relationship by detecting dried semen stains that are left in their undergarments after sex. The Infidelity Test Kit from CheckMate can test 5 or more articles of clothing for the presence of semen. Now you can be the first to know instead of the last with the original CheckMate Infidelity Test Kit...

Wow. Kind of like the CSI home kit.

Just out of curiousity... What on EARTH were you searching for to have found <i>that</i>?!

if DMP's wife used this on his shorts he would have to admit that he was cheating on her with "Jill"

manu1959 said:
you say that like ..... well like.... oh nevermind......
Actually, I think excessive time with "Jill" could constitute infidelity.
Uh-huh-huh-heh-hmm. :steps up to podium:
1 Corinthians 7:4 The wife's body does not belong to her alone, but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone, but also to his wife.
:steps back from podium:

So, if my husband spends a lot of time MAN-HANDling my goods, I'd be in danger of losing the INTEREST I might otherwise have earned from my stock. You know what I'm saying?

Just my POV.

mom4 said:
1 Corinthians 7:4 The wife's body does not belong to her alone, but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone, but also to his wife.

So, if my husband spends a lot of time MAN-HANDling my goods, I'd be in danger of losing the INTEREST I might otherwise have earned from my stock. You know what I'm saying?

Just my POV.

not really but I'm interested in trying to understand

mom4 said:

Just my POV.

reasonable .... so does that mean when my wife asks me if she looks fat in a pair of pants i should quote corinthians 7:4 and say ...."yes!"

...as the man in the shower said when caught letting "jill" wash him.....it is mine and i will wash it as fast as i like.

mom4 said:
Yeah... you're just trying to bait me into saying something that will embarrass myself. :tng:

LOL no Mom---I wouldn't do that to you----now there's a few OTHER's around I might try that one on ! :cof:

You just bring up an interesting little scenario as Manu has already pointed out.

dilloduck said:
LOL no Mom---I wouldn't do that to you----now there's a few OTHER's around I maight try that one on ! :cof:

You just bring up an interesting little scenario as Manu has already pointed out.

sorry dude didn't mean to be so quick there......but "jill" has been visitng a little too often....

manu1959 said:
reasonable .... so does that mean when my wife asks me if she looks fat in a pair of pants i should quote corinthians 7:4 and say ...."yes!"
I guess, you could... but she would still belong to you, and then she'd be :cry: !

...as the man in the shower said when caught letting "jill" wash him.....it is mine and i will wash it as fast as i like.
LOL! But why not call your wife in and let her wash...uh... you? :eek:

mom4 said:
I guess, you could... but she would still belong to you, and then she'd be :cry: !

LOL.....yes she would be crying and i would be dead.....want to hear something funny....guess what my wife's name is?

mom4 said:

Would you really bust him for "cheating" on ya like that---- with--"Jane" ?

Forum List

Back