Check in here if you mocked Trump for saying that "Obama tapped my wires"

Bonus points if you are defending spying on his campaign now!

You know who you are, step up and own it now baws

It's OK, we all make miss-steaks sometimes...

e5084240.gif
I ROFLMAO about Trump every day, and I still do.

Obama did not wiretap Trump Tower. Sorry!

The FBI did not infiltrate the Trump campaign to spy on Trump for Hillary. Sorry!

Five million illegal Mexicans did not vote for Hillary. Sorry!

Man, you guys drink the stupidest piss! :laughing0301:

No wonder Trump tells such amazing tales. He knows you guys will eat whatever bullshit he shovels.

They're making the same mistake trump makes - thinking the president controls such things. And the wired belief that the justice dept works for the president.

The twit about "hereby demand" and will "officially" yadda yadda cracked me up. Idiot trump STILL doesn't hasn't read the US Constitution. Or had it explained to him.

DOJ is independent in its operations for the Office of the Presidency.

Trump's demand is very close to obstruction of justice.

e5084240.gif
Dumb fuck, if his people were colluding with Russia, then the Intel agencies, including the FBI would have been remiss in their duty if they did not tap his lines. And we already have guilty pleas from some of his people that were doing just that. Another attempt by the filthy shit in the White House to divert attention from his obvious treason.

The intransigence of the Alt Right matters not. The muddled, mistaken moron in the WH does not get it. The DOJ and FBI will continue its job. His latest "orders" are obstruction of justice.

And we already have guilty pleas from some of his people that were doing just that
Doing just that ?

Colluding with Russians? Link ?

The email exchange Trump Jr. released, in chronological order

so; still no proof of collusion, even after a year in on the witch hunt

Ee8gzee.gif

Russia: We have dirt on Clinton
Trump Jr: I love it! Let's meet!
Trump Sycophants: Collusion? What collusion?

The only crimes committed during this election were against Trump

Do you even care about freedom ?
:rofl: Name them.

The FBI looked into Donald campaign people with ties to Russia. That’s all they did. And it turns out, for goodness reason.

And we already have guilty pleas from some of his people that were doing just that
Doing just that ?

Colluding with Russians? Link ?

The email exchange Trump Jr. released, in chronological order

so; still no proof of collusion, even after a year in on the witch hunt

Ee8gzee.gif
Secret meetings with Russians and other foreign entities and lying about them is evidence of collusion. Any responsible jury would see those meetings and lying about them as evidence of collusion.

e5084240.gif
The fbi has had their eye on trump for years.

The fbi probably spies on every candidate. Shhh

And I won’t believe trumps fbi. He replaced anyone who wasn’t on his team
Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

You won't believe Trump's FBI, b/c the previous FBI was filled to the brim with globalists and you like them better?

Nice.

Heaven forbid the FBI work for America's interests instead of an internationalist agenda of the CFR. damn.
Globalist. Lol. Let’s just see how much truth is in whatever you guys think you got.

I hope it’s better than the Nunez memos

You need to stop watching corporate TV.

I will never understand traditional leftists. They hate capitalism and corporatism, but then the gobble up what the huge mega media monopolies tell them w/o a thought . . . . unbelievable.
I love fair regulated capitalism when the capitalists aren’t waging war on the highest paid workers

Forum List

Back