Check hospital patients immigration status one lawmaker feels its fine to do so.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
So, do I, we need to stop giving illegal alien women birth certificates for their Anchor Babies too! Medical care OK, Birth Certificate "NO!" Then when they're well enough send them packing back to their own countries. Of course with a box of pampers.

In a recent interview with House GOP, Rep. Steve King (R-IA)

In an interview with Rep Steve King the reporter asked if he thought the Alabama law went too far asking for immigration status.

King said, “Going too far to ask someone about their status? Whether they can be legally or illegally in the United States? Not in the world I grew up in. In the world I grew up in, a police officer would see somebody on the street and say, “Why are you here? What are you doing? Who are you? I don’t know who you are.”

When King was asked, Do you think asking people in hospitals for their immigration status is going to far.

King said, “I don’t know why that would be too far. It depends on who is doing the asking. But I have walked through the hospitals down along the border, and I know what goes on. Tucson University Hospital, for example, is the most southerly trauma center in Arizona. The reason for that is all the rest of them had to close because they’ve been required to provide free medical care to people who are in the United States illegally.”

Go King Da Man!

Video:

Rep. King wants to check hospital patients' immigration status - YouTube

Verrrry i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g…

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) a very strong anti-illegal alien politician, he talks about Obama’s 'administrative amnesty'. He discusses “The New Deal Act.”

Oct 18, 2011

The Center for Immigration Studies and the House Immigration Reform Caucus held a panel discussion featuring sheriffs from different parts of the country, each of whom is dealing with crime problems that result from our failure to control the border and from lax enforcement of immigration laws.

Video, 13 minutes

(Rep. Steve King) Panel: Crime Challenges from Illegal Immigration

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lKQ0fimHWU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lKQ0fimHWU[/ame]

Forum List

Back