Check Covid vaccine deaths by party affiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want everyone else to "check" for you? You post some ludicrous conspiracy theory and not an ounce of evidence.

And no one understands your dumb ass lies as bearing any credibility. Are you and BL so broken as human beings that you have to assume everyone else is just like you in order to feel normal?

Why are you afraid of auditing the Covid vax deaths for party affiliation?

Same reason you fear the AZ audit....

Why are left wing liars and Zionist traitors so obsessed with censoring truth about Covid vaccine deaths?

Time for some DATA.

Check the vaccine deaths by party affiliation.

Hypothesis - the vaccine is a fraud. It's water for Dems, poison for identified MAGA types

If the vaccine deaths are overwhelmingly Republican, it will explain why the Zionist left is obsessed with lying about it....
How is this the only pushback on COVID vaccines in politics??? This shit doesn’t even follow. Doctors/twats at CVS don’t ask party affiliation as they’re jabbing you. Israel is a more conservative country than the US. Further, the vaccine isn’t working in Israel. So what the fuck are you talking about?

This is so dumb its either fake, or the person who wrote it is effectively retarded and shouldn’t be listened too. I didn’t say they are. I said they’re effectively. Big difference. Go to my thread in CDZ for real vaccine discourse.

How is this the only pushback on COVID vaccines in politics??? This shit doesn’t even follow. Doctors/twats at CVS don’t ask party affiliation as they’re jabbing you. Israel is a more conservative country than the US. Further, the vaccine isn’t working in Israel. So what the fuck are you talking about?

This is so dumb its either fake, or the person who wrote it is effectively retarded and shouldn’t be listened too. I didn’t say they are. I said they’re effectively. Big difference. Go to my thread in CDZ for real vaccine discourse.

Correct that the first shot is mostly non lethal....

But unlike any other vax, you go get another after they know who you are. Many have asked why more than one is needed.

To answer that, check party affiliation....

Correct that the first shot is mostly non lethal....

But unlike any other vax, you go get another after they know who you are. Many have asked why more than one is needed.

To answer that, check party affiliation....
Check party affiliation where? They don’t track party affiliation on VAERS dipshit. Nor do they ask. So where exactly does one track party affiliations and vaccines. And if they did, how tf would the rent-a-doc at CVS know your party affiliation getting the shot.

Plus, out of the tens of thousands rent-a-doc at CVS, the hundreds of thousands of nurses, reg docs, etc...None of them have come forward and said “hey ain’t it weird, they’re having us give one dose for Republicans and another for dems”. WTF are you talking about? STFU. This shit is a Russian bot. Or at least I hope so. Because I would be seriously disturbed if anyone was this stupid.

Check party affiliation where? They don’t track party affiliation on VAERS dipshit. Nor do they ask. So where exactly does one track party affiliations and vaccines. And if they did, how tf would the rent-a-doc at CVS know your party affiliation getting the shot.

Plus, out of the tens of thousands rent-a-doc at CVS, the hundreds of thousands of nurses, reg docs, etc...None of them have come forward and said “hey ain’t it weird, they’re having us give one dose for Republicans and another for dems”. WTF are you talking about? STFU. This shit is a Russian bot. Or at least I hope so. Because I would be seriously disturbed if anyone was this stupid.

Then surely you do not object to auditing Covid vax deaths by party.... but you do object vehemently, which begs the question of why....

Truth - what leftists hate the most

In my fourteen years on this board I have read some of the dumbest shit any person could imagine, but I have to say, this OP and everything posted by EMH after it, well, it may very well take the cake for the dumbest shit ever.

A vaccine engineered to single out and kill based on a persons political affiliation? How would you even begin to do that? Oh! Wait, I know... the sent out a secret memo to all registered Democrats... Pssst... don't get the vaccine, just say you did... we're going to kill Republicans...

For once in your life stop and think critically. Then post. Maybe then you won't come off as such a moron.

Then surely you do not object to auditing Covid vax deaths by party.... but you do object vehemently, which begs the question of why....

Truth - what leftists hate the most
No, YOU have to explain how nurses know who to give what. Or why no one has come forward to say they’re making us give 2 different doses out based on party affiliation

No, YOU have to explain how nurses know who to give what. Or why no one has come forward to say they’re making us give 2 different doses out based on party affiliation

Lol

Leftists always freak out regarding INVESTIGATIONS and AUDITS. They are always hysterically opposed to them...

We have a lot of questions about Covid.

This is the first and only "vaccine" that requires more than one shot. It also fails to immunize, because every day "fully vaxed" get "tested positive."

The vast majority of those who "tested positive" never developed symptoms. Were they really sick?

Or is the test a fraud that gives out an insane amount of false positives?

Why are thousands dead from the vax?

Why are the democrats and media allies censoring the issue of Covid vax deaths? There is a conscious bias towards pushing the vax over investigation Covid vax deaths, which are at least 6.5k and possibly 50k or higher....

Why did your side lie about Covid being cause of death? CDC says 94% of Covid deaths are not from Covid.

Your side lies

Your side hates

Your side steals

Your side is going to be held accountable for this murderous treasonous humongous Covid fraud....

Lol

Leftists always freak out regarding INVESTIGATIONS and AUDITS. They are always hysterically opposed to them...

This is the first and only "vaccine" that requires more than one shot. It also fails to immunize, because every day "fully vaxed" get "tested positive."

The vast majority of those who "tested positive" never developed symptoms. Were they really sick?

Why are the democrats and media allies censoring the issue of Covid vax deaths? There is a conscious bias towards pushing the vax over investigation Covid vax deaths, which are at least 6.5k and possibly 50k or higher....

Why did your side lie about Covid being cause of death? CDC says 94% of Covid deaths are not from Covid.

Your side lies

Your side hates

Your side steals

Your side is going to be held accountable for this murderous treasonous humongous Covid fraud....
See my thread on vaccines in the CDZ dipshit. And then go fuck yourself. You haven’t a clue which side I’m on, and can’t answer simple questions.

How does the vaccine administer know who you vote for?

Why hasn’t any medical or CVS employee come forward to whistleblow on two different vaccines?

Why are left wing liars and Zionist traitors so obsessed with censoring truth about Covid vaccine deaths?

Time for some DATA.

Check the vaccine deaths by party affiliation.

Hypothesis - the vaccine is a fraud. It's water for Dems, poison for identified MAGA types

If the vaccine deaths are overwhelmingly Republican, it will explain why the Zionist left is obsessed with lying about it....

Then why are countries that are 80% vaccinated seeing no deaths, no covid and re-opening the country? You can count the deaths worldwide on the fingers of one hand.

You're a hatefilled asshole.

In my fourteen years on this board I have read some of the dumbest shit any person could imagine, but I have to say, this OP and everything posted by EMH after it, well, it may very well take the cake for the dumbest shit ever.

A vaccine engineered to single out and kill based on a persons political affiliation? How would you even begin to do that? Oh! Wait, I know... the sent out a secret memo to all registered Democrats... Pssst... don't get the vaccine, just say you did... we're going to kill Republicans...

For once in your life stop and think critically. Then post. Maybe then you won't come off as such a moron.
They actually did make the vaccine to shrink the penis and hands of all Trump voters.

You will never be anything but a liar.

Two shots, not one.
Opportunity to ID person

Nobody claims the second shot mutates by party, that is your lie.

The accusation is that the

COVID VAX DEATHS

Are murder via switching the second shot....

Motive more murder.....

Check party affiliation....

This is the one and only "vax" that is both

More than one shot

And

Does not even VACCINATE

So why get it?

Why is anyone pushing it?

Murderous treasonous fascists ..... You will be busted for this.

Then why are countries that are 80% vaccinated seeing no deaths, no covid and re-opening the country? You can count the deaths worldwide on the fingers of one hand.

You're a hatefilled asshole.

Everyone wondering if it is worth it for senator Paul or someone else to get the "official corrected vastly reduced" Covid vax death list, 6500+ as of mid July per CDC, and run each death for party registration at time of death....

Should read just what dragon lady just posted.

If the accusation was really bs, would dragon lady respond that way.....

Or she responds that way because she knows and being busted for it creates that response.....

See my thread on vaccines in the CDZ dipshit. And then go fuck yourself. You haven’t a clue which side I’m on, and can’t answer simple questions.

How does the vaccine administer know who you vote for?

Why hasn’t any medical or CVS employee come forward to whistleblow on two different vaccines?

The vaccine administer punched your name into a computer list that is then circulated to DHS and many other places where operatives of the Zionist/left alliance ID you after the first shot but before the 2nd. They know when the second shot is scheduled. The window of opportunity is there.

To deny that is to lie.

Given how hysterical you are about this issue, it is hard to believe you are not actively involved......

Lol

Your side lies
Your side hates

Your side steals

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

vbj75k8suqd71.jpg

A nurse in our community forum posted last night. I know her. Just in her rounds she has treated three vaccine injured people. One of them a young man who developed GBS with numbness in his limbs.

Right. Seems like a great vaccine.

Study aka straw poll done already by someone and sorry I cannot recall offhand who that was. More Dems getting the CV, Libertarians next and only a few Republicans.
But it is the dem areas getting hit-----------

If what you say is true (and who the hell knows with all the misinformation out there)--then why are the vaccinated dems dying from the virus...

But it is the dem areas getting hit-----------

If what you say is true (and who the hell knows with all the misinformation out there)--then why are the vaccinated dems dying from the virus...
More in the large cities being exposed.

These threads here at USMB and I am still searching info;
We've already entered into dangerous times of technocracy

A nurse in our community forum posted last night. I know her. Just in her rounds she has treated three vaccine injured people. One of them a young man who developed GBS with numbness in his limbs.

Right. Seems like a great vaccine.
It’s crazy, that’s a goddamn shame. Which would you rather for young people. Having their young robust immune systems fight off a disease that isn’t harmful to them. Or telling their young healthy robust bodies to make trillions of cytotoxic proteins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back