Chechen ("russia") 'gay purge' victim: 'No one knows who will be next'

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
upload_2017-10-18_22-28-57.jpeg

"
Six months after reports emerged that gay men were being detained illegally and tortured in the Russian republic of Chechnya, a young man has spoken publicly for the first time about his ordeal.

Maxim Lapunov has described being held for 12 days in a blood-soaked cell, beaten with sticks, threatened and humiliated by police.

But despite reporting what he endured to the authorities, his lawyer says no proper investigation has been conducted.

Mr Lapunov, who is 30 and from Siberia, had been working and living in Chechnya for two years when he alleges he was grabbed and dragged into a car one night in March by two men he didn't know....

Asked about the allegations in July, Ramzan Kadyrov dismissed them as "nonsense" invented by "devils". There were, he claimed, no gays in Chechnya.

Maxim Lapunov was eventually released by police after friends posted missing posters around the Chechen capital and his family reported his disappearance. He says his mother had been expecting a call to collect his corpse.

"I could barely crawl when I left," he said, adding that the groans and screams of other detainees still haunt him in nightmares.

"
"Chechen 'gay purge' victim speaks of torture

sound like 1942, does it mean that Muscovy in got caught in 19- first part of 20c.?

It would be nice to live somewhere without homo's

The homos did bring Aids to the world
not the African apes? McD kills people much much more do you hate Mcd? by the way, do you really hate gays `? could you personally help somehow to kodyrovtsy to hunt gays down and kill them?

I don't hate gays, I feel sorry for them.

But you got to admit, the world would be a better place without them

View attachment 155111
"
Six months after reports emerged that gay men were being detained illegally and tortured in the Russian republic of Chechnya, a young man has spoken publicly for the first time about his ordeal.

Maxim Lapunov has described being held for 12 days in a blood-soaked cell, beaten with sticks, threatened and humiliated by police.

But despite reporting what he endured to the authorities, his lawyer says no proper investigation has been conducted.

Mr Lapunov, who is 30 and from Siberia, had been working and living in Chechnya for two years when he alleges he was grabbed and dragged into a car one night in March by two men he didn't know....

Asked about the allegations in July, Ramzan Kadyrov dismissed them as "nonsense" invented by "devils". There were, he claimed, no gays in Chechnya.

Maxim Lapunov was eventually released by police after friends posted missing posters around the Chechen capital and his family reported his disappearance. He says his mother had been expecting a call to collect his corpse.

"I could barely crawl when I left," he said, adding that the groans and screams of other detainees still haunt him in nightmares.

"

sound like 1942, does it mean that Muscovy in got caught in 19- first part of 20c.?
This is what happens when the State allows a patriarchal religion to do what it wants.

View attachment 155111
"

"

This is what happens when the State allows a patriarchal religion to do what it wants.
dont you think that its more about, kadyrov be the second czar in Muscovy? Putin has many gay friends he just could not stop the Muslim war - lards of Chechnya ?
1370645495_1737989303.jpg

165275550.jpg

I don't hate gays, I feel sorry for them.

But you got to admit, the world would be a better place without them

no, why? they do nothing bad to me. many my heroes were the gays, like Alexandr the great , or Michelangelo... i just dont care about their sexuality

Not in America? Not our problem. That's President Putin's territory.
Putler killed many people in the USA...

ps

View attachment 155118

No he didn't.
Dozens of Russian deaths cast suspicion on President Vladimir Putin
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/05/...deaths...putin/100480734/
Mysterious rash of Russian deaths casts suspicion on Vladimir Putin. Oren Dorell, USA TODAY Published 5:04 a.m. ET May 2, 2017 | Updated 10:14 a.m. ET ...

Are Russian Operatives Attacking Putin Critics in the U.S.? | The New ...
https://www.newyorker.com/.../are-russian-operatives-attacking...

19 juni 2017 - Dexter Filkins writes about the suspicious deaths and assaults within the United States of critics of Vladimir Putin, like Mikhail Lesin and Paul ...

Putin assassinations: The Russian critics who ended up dead
www.news.com.au/...putin...murdered/.../4e2952b107b0c71598... - Översätt den här sidan
13 feb. 2017 - Here's a list of all the Putin critics who wound up murdered .... An American investigative journalist of Russian descent, Paul Klebnikov was ...
what do you think about when a multimillionaire dies in 10 dollar hotel room full of trans sexuals and cheap whores?

Former Putin press minister died of blow to head in Washington hotel ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › World › Vladimir Putin

10 mars 2016 - The mystery surrounding the death of Vladimir Putin's former press ... Police investigate after Putin ally Mikhail Lesin found dead in Washington hotel ... their American counterparts a request for international legal assistance.”.

What's funny is when you look at the enormous influence from what gays bring to society. In the arts, mathematics, science, literature, dance, theater music, architecture and so on.

Then you look at what right wing Republicans bring. Hate, racism, destruction, poverty, threats and violence. Take away the gay influence in the Deep South and all you would end up with is the Confederacy.

Forum List

Back