Cheatriots exposed for the cheaters they are again on ESPN this morning.lol

If%2Byour%2Ba%2BPatriots.jpg
what was really interesting about what roggin said on his show is that tomlin said that wasnt the first time that has happened to them before when coming there and that they automatically expect it to happen everytime they visit there where they have problems but the cheatriots dont.

old fart style of course worships them so much he will just chuck it all up to being just a mere coincidence.:cuckoo:

Most people learn tendencies through watching gamefilm.
Rodney Harrison played for the Chargers and the Patriots. He said they didn't know the plays for anyone. They were just told by coaches where to be and what to look for....
Pretty much what we very other coaching staff does. However, the Chargers have caught people videotaping their practices. If you do them in the open, somebody is going to cheat.

Rodney Harrison played for the Chargers and the Patriots. He said they didn't know the plays for anyone. They were just told by coaches where to be and what to look for....
Pretty much what we very other coaching staff does. However, the Chargers have caught people videotaping their practices. If you do them in the open, somebody is going to cheat.

as a charger fan I find Harrison a disgrace to the bolts organization.He is such a liar.It hurts his feelings to hear the truth that Don Shula has come out and called Belicheck BeliCHEAT.

Rodney Harrison reacts to Shula’s use of “Beli-cheat”

Harrison has no morals.He doesnt want to accept reality that he played for a liar and cheater.lol

the truth hurts Rodney.:biggrin:

Last edited:

as a charger fan I find Harrison a disgrace to the bolts organization.He is such a liar.It hurts his feelings to hear the truth that Don Shula has come out and called Belicheck BeliCHEAT.

Rodney was a good player.

I was glad to see him go, because he was a penalty machine.

Somehow Belichek got him to focus and stop the stupid fouling.

get it right,BeliCheat.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/10/rodney-harrison-reacts-to-shulas-use-of-beli-cheat/

i find it amusing that harrison finds shulas truthful comments of him referring to him as belicheat as disrepectful when he has disrespected the game of football by defending that lying and cheating fraud coach.

at the time i was depressed that they lost the superbowl to the giants,i wanted them to win cause i wanted to see a team go undefeated in season because it is so difficult to do,NOW though i am so happy that rodney got toasted by that giant receiver who made that miracle catch to win the superbowl for them

thanks for the toast rodney.:up:

get it right,BeliCheat.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/10/rodney-harrison-reacts-to-shulas-use-of-beli-cheat/
?

i find it amusing that harrison finds shulas truthful comments of him referring to him as belicheat as disrepectful when he has disrespected the game of football by defending that lying and cheating fraud coach.

at the time i was depressed that they lost the superbowl to the giants,i wanted them to win cause i wanted to see a team go undefeated in season because it is so difficult to do,NOW though i am so happy that rodney got toasted by that giant receiver who made that miracle catch to win the superbowl for them

Sound like a big dose of butthurt to me.

btw do you live there in SD?

Sound like a big dose of butthurt to me.
yep Rodney is butthurt about shula speaking the truth about Belicheat no doubt.:D

Forum List

Back