Cheating Girlfriend Gets Dumped Live on Air. On Valentine's Day.

Maybe now she'll think twice before she cheats.

She deserved to be kicked to the curb, but I'm not so sure about the on the air thing.

She deserved to be kicked to the curb, but I'm not so sure about the on the air thing.

Yah, you never know how someone would react to something like that. I am sure she responded exactly the way he wanted her to. Rough day for both of them I am sure.

Yah, you never know how someone would react to something like that. I am sure she responded exactly the way he wanted her to. Rough day for both of them I am sure.

Look what happened to the little girl on myspace. She committed suicide. This girl might have to. Then you're going to be complicit in her death. Not a very good idea.

I think its complete bullshit. Unless she was fucking her friend on the table at the bar, she didn't deserve that. Thrown on the street, for sure, but not that.

I think its complete bullshit. Unless she was fucking her friend on the table at the bar, she didn't deserve that. Thrown on the street, for sure, but not that.

Anyone who cheats on someone they claim to love deserves whatever they get.

Wasn't the first time, and definitely won't be the last since we live in the age of technology. Public shaming through radios, internet and even television for regular people has just begun.

Forum List

Back