Cheaper She Says.

How has sealing the border worked so far?

We need to reduce the market for illegal drugs in the US. As long as there are people willing to buy...the dealers will find a way to get the drugs here

Last edited:
What an idiot. It's unbelievable to me that this utter moron is the Speaker of the House. Every single Congressional dufus who voted to put her in that position needs to be voted out of office.

From the OP's link above. Emphasis mine:
CNSNews.com pointed out to the speaker at her weekly press briefing that a recent Justice Department report indicated that one in five U.S. teenagers used drugs last year, and then asked: “Are you committed to sealing the border against the influx of illegal drugs from Mexico and, if so, do you have a target date in mind for getting that done?”

“Well if your question is about drugs, I’m for reducing demand in the United States,” said Pelosi. “That is what our responsibility is on this subject.

Clearly, she has no understanding whatsoever of what her national security responsibilities ought to be. This, at a time when we're experiencing significant drug violence on the border, when the lives of innocent American citizens are at risk. And Queen Nan thinks drug treatment for teenagers is good enough 'cause it's cheaper. :rolleyes:

We need to reduce the market for illegal drugs in the US. As long as there are people willing to buy...the dealers will find a way to get the drugs here

I was unaware that the border had been sealed. Do you have pics of this great wall of sealant?

I agree with your second sentence.

I was unaware that the border had been sealed. Do you have pics of this great wall of sealant?

Seal the border?

You think that will stop the flow of drugs? How about the coastline? Are we going to put a fence there too?

And you two actully think teen are gonna quit using drugs, what a joke.

Use the armed forces to patrol, they're already on the payroll.

Seal the border?

You think that will stop the flow of drugs? How about the coastline? Are we going to put a fence there too?

It'll help.

Use the military on the coastline. Shoot to kill.

Just because it won't solve the entire problem isn't a reason not to do it.

And you two actully think teen are gonna quit using drugs, what a joke.

No, they'll use drugs if they want to and they will get them if they want to.

Forum List

Back