"Chaz" Bono...PUULLEEZ!!!!

When is Rachel Maddow going to get a sex change operation? Maybe s/he already has:

rfm.jpg

gilligan-denver-4.jpg

Separated at birth?....You decide.

I always thought Chaz LOOKED male..even when she was little.

I thought she (er, he...., whatever....) was cute on the Sonny and Cher Show. They'd bring her, ummmmm - he out to close the show. Remember??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5AqhpdFjCI]YouTube - ‪Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour #10‬‏[/ame]

You know, when I first heard about Chastity becoming Chaz my reaction was a huge "WTFFF????" I thought she was just a nutbar, mentally challenged individual. I mean . . .seriously how does one go about coming to the conclusion that they were born in the wrong gender body?

Then I stumbled upon his documentary "Becoming Chaz" on tv and was very surprised at what I didn't understand. His straight-forward answers to difficult questions, his utter honesty about it all gave me a new appreciation for this whole subject. Perhaps if others watched it it would help in understanding his decision. I know, you'll start watching it and the whole time think 'nutbar' . . I know because I did. But the more I watched and listened to him the less I thought he was a nutbar and the more I thought good for him for sharing his story.

Here's a link to watch the documentary (free to watch). Maybe it will open your eyes . . .or not.

videobb - Free Video Hosting - Your #1 Video Site - own.doc.club.2011.05.10.becoming.chaz.ws.dsr.xvid-shotv

You know, when I first heard about Chastity becoming Chaz my reaction was a huge "WTFFF????" I thought she was just a nutbar, mentally challenged individual. I mean . . .seriously how does one go about coming to the conclusion that they were born in the wrong gender body?

Then I stumbled upon his documentary "Becoming Chaz" on tv and was very surprised at what I didn't understand. His straight-forward answers to difficult questions, his utter honesty about it all gave me a new appreciation for this whole subject. Perhaps if others watched it it would help in understanding his decision. I know, you'll start watching it and the whole time think 'nutbar' . . I know because I did. But the more I watched and listened to him the less I thought he was a nutbar and the more I thought good for him for sharing his story.

Here's a link to watch the documentary (free to watch). Maybe it will open your eyes . . .or not.

videobb - Free Video Hosting - Your #1 Video Site - own.doc.club.2011.05.10.becoming.chaz.ws.dsr.xvid-shotv

IF it takes something like a sex-change operation to bring happiness to an individual and they can afford it, I am in favor. My empathies go to the parents of these children, unless they can accept their child becoming the sex they weren't at birth. Cher is a pretty amazing woman and talent, and can probably deal with the transformation of her daughter into a son. I wish them all, strength.

I read somewhere that Chaz wanted to talk to Angelina & Brad about Shiloh's cross-dressing (little girl who dresses in boy clothes).

Personally I like Shiloh's style.

I think little girls who dress like preppy boys are cute!

But I also think that parents who let their tiny children make statements about style or sexuality have a screw loose. Kids should dress in kid uniform.

You have a point. Suri Cruise was photographed wearing high heels in a child's size.
To me, that's startin' to push the button for pederasts. Makes me wonder what these parents are thinking! Did anyone ever see Toddlers & Tiaras on TLC?

IF it takes something like a sex-change operation to bring happiness to an individual and they can afford it, I am in favor. My empathies go to the parents of these children, unless they can accept their child becoming the sex they weren't at birth. Cher is a pretty amazing woman and talent, and can probably deal with the transformation of her daughter into a son. I wish them all, strength.

From the interview bits that the documentary had with Cher I don't think she's taking it very well. She still refers to Chaz as 'she'. Just my take on it.

Forum List

Back