"Chaz" Bono...PUULLEEZ!!!!

Question:

Why does it have to go on Letterman and explain itself?

Hey "Chaz"... I don't care what you say... You ain't no "guy".

Just sayin....

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Chaz wanted to talk to Angelina & Brad about Shiloh's cross-dressing (little girl who dresses in boy clothes).

Personally I like Shiloh's style.

I think little girls who dress like preppy boys are cute!

But I also think that parents who let their tiny children make statements about style or sexuality have a screw loose. Kids should dress in kid uniform.

I'm all for people doing what they want to do in life. But I resist being told that I have to agree with someone's decision otherwise I'm a "bigot", "zenophobe" or homophobe".

If people can be born with 6 fingers, 3 legs, or duck webbing between their toes, its not farfetched to believe the genes could create a brain/body sex mismatch by mistake.

I mean seriously, how do you "construct" a male penis? You just can't turn a male into a female and vice versa. It's freakin' disgusting. Google up some images on this when you're not at work to see how "natural" these sex changes are. All those thousands of dollars could be spent helping a kid with cancer, but NO... some fucking weirdo decides to play Mr. Potato Head body parts.

I say let these people be queers if they have to. But I would make the sex change surgery illegal, flat-out.

When is Rachel Maddow going to get a sex change operation? Maybe s/he already has:

rfm.jpg

Forum List

Back