Chavez To Boot Out US Ambassador

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
News from The Associated Press

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) -- President Hugo Chavez ordered the U.S. ambassador to leave Venezuela in 72 hours and said he was immediately withdrawing his ambassador from Washington.

Chavez said Thursday night that U.S. Ambassador Patrick Duddy is no longer welcome, just as his close ally Bolivia expelled the American envoy from La Paz a day earlier.

"They're trying to do here what they were doing in Bolivia," Chavez said, accusing Washington of trying to oust him.

"That's enough ... from you, Yankees," he said during a televised rally, using an expletive.

Venezuela is throwing out our ambassador and y'all got nuttin' to say about it?

Not really much to say in my opinion. This really isnt some great suprise. Chavez doesnt like us. Not really a big deal. But then I dont really care what thug dictators think of us or do to us as long as our citizens are safe.

I do feel bad for the citizens of Venezuela. But my guess is Chavez will cause a revolution to start that will take him out soon enough anyway.

I don't think he'll be in power much longer.

Been following Venezuelan internal affairs for a while.

The Devil's Excrement

Their infrastructure and quality of life his decreased during his tenure. People who think he's actually made improvements are fucking nuts.

Hopefully some freedom-loving Venezuelans take Hugo's ass out (preferably with a little help from the CIA :eusa_whistle: )

I don't think he'll be in power much longer.

Been following Venezuelan internal affairs for a while.

The Devil's Excrement

Their infrastructure and quality of life his decreased during his tenure. People who think he's actually made improvements are fucking nuts.

Hopefully some freedom-loving Venezuelans take Hugo's ass out (preferably with a little help from the CIA :eusa_whistle: )

I'm all for the people rising up against a regime like that.

But the last time we tried to overthrow his regime it didn't work ...

I'm all for the people rising up against a regime like that.

But the last time we tried to overthrow his regime it didn't work ...
when did we do that?
was that when Jimmy Carter was there during an election where Chavez supporters were shooting poeple going to vote against him and moron jimmy said it was a fair election?

btw, feel free to stop by the tank any chance you get

when did we do that?
was that when Jimmy Carter was there during an election where Chavez supporters were shooting poeple going to vote against him and moron jimmy said it was a fair election?

btw, feel free to stop by the tank any chance you get

Was that in 2002?

Just swung thru a second ago ...

Who cares. Let Venezuela look after its own business. US has enough problems of its own without YET AGAIN interfering in another country's internal policies....

I do not doubt for a minute that the CIA is busy passing out out dollars to forces within Venezuela seeking Chavez's overthrow.

That's the one thing that the CIA is fairly good at... Buying people willing to overthrow foreign governments.

Dollar for dollar, that might actually be the best foreign policy investments we make.

Of course I don't always agree with the policies, but the return on investment is good.

Last edited:
Venezuela is throwing out our ambassador and y'all got nuttin' to say about it?

What's to say? Who cares? Screw Chavez. He's Saddam Hussein Jr. Likes to rattle his saber and bluster. Shall we go down there and blow his ass off the map for being yet another US-hating imbecile?

Or just say "fuck 'im."?

Just wait until russia puts a "missile shield" in Venezuela.

I guess all of a sudden that would be unacceptable.

damn, i was hoping for some cheaper heating oil for this winter from Chavez :D

our gvt and our own oil companies ain't doing poopee to help the heating situation up here....80% of all homes heat with oil!

Defense shield, no, but they do not have a defense shield, they WOULD be wrong if they tried to put offensive missiles in there.

of COURSE. turnabout is clearly not fairplay. Poland = ok, Venezuela = not ok. got it. why wouldn't ANY nation who is not willing to fall in compliance with US policies want a "defense" shield in south america? Hell, Im shocked that Russia didn't go to Cuba.

of COURSE. turnabout is clearly not fairplay. Poland = ok, Venezuela = not ok. got it. why wouldn't ANY nation who is not willing to fall in compliance with US policies want a "defense" shield in south america? Hell, Im shocked that Russia didn't go to Cuba.

and Russia needs a defense shield in Venezuela to protect who from what ?

damn, i was hoping for some cheaper heating oil for this winter from Chavez :D

our gvt and our own oil companies ain't doing poopee to help the heating situation up here....80% of all homes heat with oil!

Why don't you guys do solar or wind generation........ that's what I keep hearing from the forward thinking Democrats:lol:.

and Russia needs a defense shield in Venezuela to protect who from what ?

from the united states. It's strategically placed and gives us perspective on what it's like to have a "missile shield" in our back yard. you know.. like poland.

Just wait until russia puts a "missile shield" in Venezuela.

I guess all of a sudden that would be unacceptable.

Sure, maybe Russia can copy the one we are employing in Poland. I saw that they flew in that weak ass copy of our B-1 bomber into troll boy's country, oh shit, we're scared! Russia hasn't had an idea of their own......ever. What a surprise they are backing Obammy.:lol:

Forum List

Back