Chavez says capitalism may have ended life on Mars

Chavez says capitalism may have ended life on Mars | Reuters

Now I may not like capitalism in its pure form and I may agree that capitalism has led to the decline in the overall health of the worlds environment but he is sounding more and more like his buddy Gaddafi everyday. He is going loony and what he said is basically science fiction.

He is a dictator. IMHO, the dictators make up these things to demonstrate how many syncophants there really are. It won't be long before some of the lefties in this country pick this up as "fact".

Now I may not like capitalism in its pure form and I may agree that capitalism has led to the decline in the overall health of the worlds environment but he is sounding more and more like his buddy Gaddafi everyday. He is going loony and what he said is basically science fiction.

Hey, the guy might have a point. I say if Calypso Louie Farrakhan has been taken up in alien spacecraft, twice, anything's possible.

He has always been looney, so is every body who likes hugging trees over the prosperity of Americans due to the great idea of capitalism. Capitalism is what made this country great.

Forum List

Back