Chat Room?

most of the chat rooms I have been part of were something like this ....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{strollingbones}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How's your cold coming along?
I'm all better.Yay!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Vastator}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

It's hump day! Hahahah!

etc. bunch of mindless chit chat.. BORING!
You do realize it would not be compulsory.
And I think you nailed it! We would see new sides to the same old posters...

most of the chat rooms I have been part of were something like this ....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{strollingbones}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How's your cold coming along?
I'm all better.Yay!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Vastator}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

It's hump day! Hahahah!

etc. bunch of mindless chit chat.. BORING!
You do realize it would not be compulsory.

If it was like the above, count me out......

Just get an IRC channel; most browser based chat software sucks anyway, while IRC is fairly fast, or at least it used to be. I haven't been on an IRC client in over 8 years, but it couldn't have gotten slower.

Just get an IRC channel; most browser based chat software sucks anyway, while IRC is fairly fast, or at least it used to be. I haven't been on an IRC client in over 8 years, but it couldn't have gotten slower.
What is an IRC client? I'm not the most tech savvy person...

What is an IRC client? I'm not the most tech savvy person...

No need to be tech savvy, it's just chat software, supported by several servers, or used to be.

Internet Relay Chat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most software is free.

Comparison of Internet Relay Chat clients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Been a while since I used it, and it appears to be in decline, but it's free for most users, and the channels can be set up as invite only, which is very handy, given the massive numbers of spammers.

I'll add that there used to be a zillion abandoned channels on those servers, so anybody can pick one and agree to meet there if they so choose, and the site owner won't have to deal with paying for and managing chat software here in addition, unless they just want the experience of doing so.

Forum List

Back