Chat Room?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
I'm kinda surprised this board doesn't have one. Why? I'd love it. I think others would too.
If there already is one... I can't find it.

Last edited:
I guess there is The Lounge.... or we can just have one here....the beauty of an open board.....

you can get close to it here - it would hard to not talk over one another .... it does get frustrating having to wait in between postings on a message board.

There is/was one for members that donated. IDK if its still here or not.

Such an arena could tap the full potential of this site! For all the threads on the current political debates... Imagine our own debates! Truly this is a gross oversight. Could you imagine Bucs90 vs. guano? In real time!? Or the Furious Dark One vs. asslips?
It's virtually criminal that this hasn't happened...

If not a 24 hour chat room, one open for a period of time.
Not sure if the XenForo software supports it.....

Either way, if they opened a Chat Room for say, 1 hour and in a specific topic, it might work.
But would have to have a Mod on duty to cut people off etc.

Is that trepidation I sense? Why so brief and constrained? Real time, on-the-fly, correspondence would be a game changer.

There are always assholes that ruin a good thing

Keep that in mind....

Do we have any of those here at USMB? You're puttin' me on... Right?

most of the chat rooms I have been part of were something like this ....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{strollingbones}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How's your cold coming along?
I'm all better.Yay!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Vastator}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

It's hump day! Hahahah!

etc. bunch of mindless chit chat.. BORING!

lol not the ones on was on.....i will always remember it fondly....people fucked everyone and people lived and died...literally on the net...web pages were simple and free....and the damn car is warmed up

I'm kinda surprised this board doesn't have one. Why? I'd love it. I think others would too.

They're redundant and require moderators which is a major headache as room ops from IRC can tell you. And just did.

They're redundant and require moderators which is a major headache as room ops from IRC can tell you. And just did.
Redundant? I disagree. As far as managing the chat room goes; I leave that to the site mods, and admins.

most of the chat rooms I have been part of were something like this ....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{strollingbones}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How's your cold coming along?
I'm all better.Yay!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Vastator}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

It's hump day! Hahahah!

etc. bunch of mindless chit chat.. BORING!
You do realize it would not be compulsory.

Forum List

Back