chat room

No, but there are people who like to engage in intellegent conversation, who can construct complete sentences, and who can start on-topic threads in the correct forum. I know this will be new to you, but try to keep up.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
No, but there are people who like to engage in intellegent conversation, who can construct complete sentences, and who can start on-topic threads in the correct forum. I know this will be new to you, but try to keep up.
Jeff we have people like that here?

Originally posted by harvey diamond
are their all fascists and neocons on this chat???

I can guess by your statement that you are a liberal. I consider myself a conservative (I'm not sure about the "neo" part)

Since liberals have far more in common with fascists than conservatives do, and the fact that you and I are both chatting here I would say the answer o your question is yes, there are fascist liberals and neo conservatives on this chat.

I hate to burst your bubble, Harvey, but this is a message board, not a chat room. :rolleyes:

I don't think all the members are anything. Some of us are conservative about some things, others not. Some of us are liberals about some things, others not.

Topics range from stuff having to do with Iraq (naturally), the presidential election and other stuff about the USA to chatting about sports, music, books, etc.

Welcome aboard.

"No, but there are people who like to engage in intellegent conversation,"

:laugh:

-Bam

Forum List

Back