Charts from the senate income inequity hearing

*pulls out pliers*

*takes out hooks*

*leaves the USMB Right Wing Nut Bridage flopping and gasping for air*

*packs up gear*

*smiles*

*goes to bed*
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCq7oQ-dZE"]Brave Sir Robin Fled - YouTube[/ame]

Shoulda stopped PWI hours ago.

A USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member never sleeps.
I see you came to from all your drinking or toking or huffing or whatever the fuck fried your brain.

Blog_Tax_Rates_Rich.jpg

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, the government sits in the interview room and then tells the employer who to hire.

No but If I only hire white people I get slapped with a discrimination law suit.

If I only hire white men then I get slapped with a race and gender discrimination law suit and the fucking government has noting to do with that right?

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members would prefer it if they could only hire white men if they want to.

Actually I would rather hire 5'6" blondes with big tits but you can hire all guys if you like.

"The lesson of Lehman Brothers' failures of fiduciary duty is that large-scale lending should not be entrusted to private banks.

"Last week, federal court Judge James M Peck approved the final phase of the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy, which began with the investment bank's collapse on 15 September 2008. That bankruptcy, the largest in US history, precipitated the credit markets' disintegration that cascaded into the global economic meltdown that has deepened ever since.

"With roughly $450bn still owed by the bank, Judge Peck approved that Lehman Brothers has only $65bn left to settle creditors' claims. The latter must thus accept just over 14 cents for every dollar Lehman Brothers owed them. 'Thieves,' they are probably muttering."

Some of us have forgotten we have memory, apparently.

Lehman Brothers: Financially and Morally Bankrupt | Truthout

Forum List

Back