CHART: Americans Support Occupy Wall Street, Oppose Tea Party

Scooter with RENT ME sticker, provided by Medicare?

Are you high Lakhota?

My bad. I was thinking she's just dumb, but you could be right... stoners have an 'excuse'.

Thanks for pointing that out . I just looked at the citizen and that she was on a scooter and then asked dimwit how did she know it was paid by medicare.

There is a habit on the left to fake images and post them as legitimate. In the absence of real evidence, that's apparently ok. It's not a lie or anything. :eusa_shhh:

medicare_scooters.jpg

You do realize that posting faked images doesn't really help you look rational, right?

Sorry Lakhota:

Fudged figures. If you look at the poll it's an exhaustive survey of everything political based on about 1000 phone calls.

The question about protests on Wall Street were NOT mentioned by name (OWS) and ONLY asked of SOME of those polled. While the question about the Tea Party was asked of ALL polled.

So WHY the diff? And did they maintain the GOP/DEM mix for the 630 folks who were asked about protests?

I can get the impression that each movement is BACKED about the same amount by public opinion. I'll wait for a more EQUAL treatment of the way the polling question is posed and without the questionable "subsampling" of the Wall Street question..

Yeap depending on the question asked:

For instance--a question--do you approve of Corporate Greed? Answer of course not.
Do you approve of Wall Street Bail-outs? Answer of course not.

OK then you must be for the Occupy Wall Streeters. Well Hell yes if that's what they're protesting---:lol::lol:

But as we have seen it's much more than that--that they want--and much of it makes no sense what-so-ever.

Radio interview with master occupier Lloyd Hart on his original 13 demand list--UNBELIEVABLE

96.9 Boston Talks Audio On-Demand

Then a statement read by Keith Olbermann from the GENERAL COUNCIL of the Wall Street Occupiers.

Keith Olbermann reads first collective statement of Occupy Wall Street - YouTube

And then this recent one a video statement of a protester that HATES Ron Paul--and a mission to invade a Museum????

Occupy DC invades Newseum, hates on Ron Paul & Alex Jones - YouTube

The funny thing is--that the Tea Party was protesting bail-outs 3-1/2 years before the OWS protesters even realized what happened. Croni--Capitalism has also been on their hit list for 3-1/2 years--and these are the TWO issues where the Tea Party and OWS protesters meet and agree.

If you viewed and listened to the above 3 links it's clear to see that this group has no clear message--so polling questions can be deliberately put in different ways--to get a poll that looks good for this group. BUT I really don't believe this poll--and don't believe Americans--(the majority of them would agree with the above linked statements.)

$OWS planet before profits sign.jpg

Last edited:
I guess the title of this thread should really be called: "Chart shows majority of Americans support tyranny over liberty."

HTML:
I don't need to explain shit to you for expressing my opinion...and if you'd like to believe that Time is a bastion of unbiased journalism, then oil up and have at it.:D
I knew you had nothing, and were talking out your ass. Now everyone knows.

Are you sure you're not in the employ of the DNC? :eusa_eh:

They don't have to pay him, he doesn't mind being used as a Useful too for them..... for free.

We see that here on a DAILY basis.

Forum List

Back