Charlottesville - Summary of Events

No evidence or statements have been released and you came to this conclusion for the totality of the event?
Seems a bit of a stretch to me but I admittedly have seen very little about this event.

First report I saw was that someone threw a rock at the car and he veered into other cars. The anti right protestors were chasing a lexus and throwing rocks and bottles at it.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) August 12, 2017

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge

Twitter appears to have erased her initial tweet about the driver saying the police didn't think he did it maliciously.

Interesting. But here it is when you google it.

Taylor Lorenz on Twitter: "Anyway several police officers at the station ...
https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896444548171182080
1 day ago - Politics & social @TheHill | Tech reporter @Mic | Previously: @People/@TimeInc @BusinessInsider @DailyMail. Anti-air ... taylorlorenz.com.

Last edited:
No evidence or statements have been released and you came to this conclusion for the totality of the event?
Seems a bit of a stretch to me but I admittedly have seen very little about this event.

First report I saw was that someone threw a rock at the car and he veered into other cards. The anti right protestors were chasing a lexus and throwing rocks and bottles at it.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge

actually

The anti rights protestors

So you guys are now finally ready to accept that white nationalism and supremacy are part of (or representative of) the "right"?
Nope. Conservatism is about beliefs & principles. A one off nut does not represent my beliefs anymore that a unicorn represents yours.

Troll harder now retard.

The Neo Nazis and KKK are NOT representative of American Conservatives(.)

First report I saw was that someone threw a rock at the car and he veered into other cars. The anti right protestors were chasing a lexus and throwing rocks and bottles at it.

Twitter appears to have erased her initial tweet about the driver saying the police didn't think he did it maliciously.

1 day ago - Politics & social @TheHill | Tech reporter @Mic | Previously: @People/@TimeInc @BusinessInsider @DailyMail. Anti-air ... taylorlorenz.com.
The guys social media postings reportedly are pro Hitler.

Just five it a rest and wait for the evidence.

BTW Taylor Lorenz was punched in the face by a counter protestor. She writes for the Hill as well. The counter protestors were the ones kicking up shit from the pictures I've seen.

The guys social media postings reportedly are pro Hitler.

Just five it a rest and wait for the evidence.

I'm just interested in the investigation and not all this hype about white nationalist terrorism. If that's what it was so be it.

But check this out. Different versions are emerging. People saying he drove into a sedan and then into a minivan.

"The photographer Pat Jarrett, who witnessed the incident, said: “A gray Dodge Charger plowed into a sedan and then into a minivan. Bodies flew. People were terrified and screaming.

Those closest to it said it was definitely a violent attack. The driver, who people later described as a skinny white guy with a straggly beard, reversed out of there and drove off, the front end of his car all smashed up.”

One dead after car rams into anti-fascist protesters in Charlottesville – video report

I wonder how many "hands up don't shoot" versions are we going to see till what really happened provided by evidence.

The right was peacefully and legally assembled. They had to go into federal court to keep their permit from being pulled by the RaT mayor. The left bused in paid protestors.

A single non-paid right wing protestor was assaulted by the left with rocks (lethal weapons). Facing a mob, he elected to exercise his right of self defense with the only defensive weapon available - his automobile - while fearing for his life.

no, hack.... white christian supremacists took to a college town where the Donald lost 80% to 20% with torches and disgusting chanting and signs....

and normal people protested the white supremacists... at which a white christian terrorist drove a vehicle into the protestors, killing and wounding people.

The right was peacefully and legally assembled. They had to go into federal court to keep their permit from being pulled by the RaT mayor. The left bused in paid protestors.

A single non-paid right wing protestor was assaulted by the left with rocks (lethal weapons). Facing a mob, he elected to exercise his right of self defense with the only defensive weapon available - his automobile - while fearing for his life.

Your not very smart are ya? Once in his vehicle he could have driven the other way. If convicted he should be hung.

If on a jury, I would acquit based upon this defense. The fear of his life caused him to react in an instinctive defensive manner. Consequently, he was under duress, in the legal sense, and his actions were instinctively driven. That being so, he was not in control of his actions at the time and was legally, temporarily insane due to the actions of the mob that unlawfully attacked him and did so while assembled unlawfully.

Sorry child, you're full of crap. He was nothing but a psychopath looking for his 15 minutes of fame, well he got it, now he can accept the consequences. Your imagined legal machinations don't hold water.

Is he just an everyday looney with no white whatever other than being white?

no, hack.... white christian supremacists took to a college town where the Donald lost 80% to 20% with torches and disgusting chanting and signs....

and normal people protested the white supremacists... at which a white christian terrorist drove a vehicle into the protestors, killing and wounding people.

So why did your normal people have on helmets and their own clubs? They were there to start shit. Don't believe me, just look at the folks who swarmed his car when it stopped.

Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

The people did not start hitting his car with bats and bottles until After he rammed his car into innocent people.
There is no way that such an angry man who could premeditate and use his car as a weapon to run into innocent people because he was scared is comical to me.

It was pure Hate

Last edited:

You're hardly qualified to summarize the steaming turd you dropped this morning, let alone the events in Charlottesville, cupcake. Even folks on your own side are lecturing you for being such a moron. Go back to the basement where you belong, this "thinkin" stuff is too difficult for you.

:fu:

Forum List

Back