Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

I say it's deliberate because he had plenty of room and time to stop and avoid the crowd. He did not.

The issue is whether he intended to hurt or kill people. The fact that he rear-ended a car and made no attempt to directly hit anyone shows that he had no intent to hurt anyone. But, in the minds of shithead bigots on the Left, the fact that he's a "racist" white male who hurt someone, that proves that he intended to hurt someone.

The fact that he rear-ended a car he couldn't see, after driving directly into a crowd of people, shows he had no intent to hurt anyone? :lol:

The fact that he rear-ended a car he couldn't see, after driving directly into a crowd of people, shows he had no intent to hurt anyone? :lol:

If I hadn't see people as stupid as you, I'd think it was impossible, impossible to be dumber than a rock. If he didn't' see the car, why would he have seen the jaywalking fascists on the other side of the car?

If I hadn't see people as stupid as you, I'd think it was impossible, impossible to be dumber than a rock. If he didn't' see the car, why would he have seen the jaywalking fascists on the other side of the car?

What are you talking about? Who said he saw the people on the other side of the car he rear ended?

The people he saw were the ones between him and the car he rear-ended, as you can clearly see in the photo and video of the event. You know, the various people he ran into, which lead to his being charged with murder? ;)

Or are you now trying to claim that the car the driver rear ended was between him and the crowd in the road? :lol:

I say it's deliberate because he had plenty of room and time to stop and avoid the crowd. He did not.

The issue is whether he intended to hurt or kill people. The fact that he rear-ended a car and made no attempt to directly hit anyone shows that he had no intent to hurt anyone. But, in the minds of shithead bigots on the Left, the fact that he's a "racist" white male who hurt someone, that proves that he intended to hurt someone.

His argument is so stupid and so devoid of reasoning, even he can’t maintain it.

BulletProof, post: 1898512
The Defense will say that the kid was driving in the middle of the road, never once swerving to hit anyone or anything, as far away from the people on the sides as he could get. Demonstrating no intent to hurt anyone. The slimeball prosecution will say he was just avoiding the barricade NOT VISIBLE on the left and the pole (ty) on the far away on the left. The Defense will point out the fascist fag who did swerve, swerve into the street to club the car. The slimeball prosecution will whine that the kid is white male and therefor it should be presumed that he had intent to harm others -- because fucktard, prejudice is all you have.

Guess what? Hate crime and first degree murder among thirty other hate crimes for the people he did not kill.

Charlottesville driver faces federal hate crime charges

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

06/27/2018 01:09 PM EDT

(WASHINGTON — Federal hate crime charges have been filed against a man accused of plowing a car into a crowd of people protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring dozens more.

The Department of Justice announced that an indictment returned Wednesday charges 21-year-old James Alex Fields of Ohio with 30 crimes, including one count of a hate crime resulting in the death of Heather Heyer, and 28 other hate crimes involving an attempt to kill other people who were injured.)

Charlottesville driver faces federal hate crime charges

Do you still believe, “the kid was driving in the middle of the road, never once swerving to hit anyone or anything, as far away from the people on the sides”?

Forum List

Back