Charlotte's most known homeless person killed

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
To be a homeless guy he was well know RIP Chilly

People across Charlotte are remembering the formerly homeless, wild-haired man known as “Chilly Willy,” who died Thursday night after being hit by a car on East Seventh Street, a perilous spot for pedestrians in recent years.

The 58-year-old, whose real name was William “Larry” Major, had panhandled on Charlotte’s streets for more than 20 years. Police and social workers knew him by name, and his struggles with alcoholism and homelessness were widely known.

Read more here: Chilly Willy’s life and death on Charlotte streets | CharlotteObserver.com

We have a homeless guy named Claude who lives in the city. He has alcohol problems and abuses people and makes a menace of himself. No one would care if he was hit by a car.

I am afraid I don't have much sympathy for Chilly. I cannot stand alcoholics who panhandle and expect money from the public to support their drinking habit.

We have a homeless guy named Claude who lives in the city. He has alcohol problems and abuses people and makes a menace of himself. No one would care if he was hit by a car.

I am afraid I don't have much sympathy for Chilly. I cannot stand alcoholics who panhandle and expect money from the public to support their drinking habit.

You didn't read the article did you? I suggest shut the fuck up and read it.

I just did. He was a drunk, who preferred to live on the streets, sucking off the public, rather than live with his own family.

I just did. He was a drunk, who preferred to live on the streets, sucking off the public, rather than live with his own family.
He hadn't drank any in years, he never asked for money from anyone he would work for food not just hold a sign saying he would.

He hadn't drank any in years, he never asked for money from anyone he would work for food not just hold a sign saying he would.

Then why does the article say that he had problems with alcohol if he wasn't drinking?

He should have taken shelter with his family rather than live on the streets. It was safer.

Then why does the article say that he had problems with alcohol if he wasn't drinking?

He should have taken shelter with his family rather than live on the streets. It was safer.
He had stopped drinking years ago and became a Christian.

I finally see why your so pissed at this guy.
He was not on the government tit. welfare with his hand out from the government goodies.

A Christian who refused to better his own life?

A Christian who refused to better his own life?

I finally see why your so pissed at this guy.
He was not on the government tit. welfare with his hand out for the government goodies.
Maybe he wasn't worried about worldly possessions.

Only in America can one become a local celebrity for being a homeless, alcoholic beggar.

What a country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back