Charlotte Pendragon and Randy Lessley

Yes, Charlotte is magical, beautifuly, and a great performer on stage. I remember when she and her husband performed together for almost thirty years. They were super! Now they are no longer together (with reason), and Randy is the man. Hope she finds some happiness, because she deserves it.

• Banned
I read she is performing her own show! There were some wonderful reviews of her show she performed in New York and Daytona Beach. Randy Lessley is a lucky man. I look forward to more of these videos. I found this on Face book on her fan page. BTW>...What do you think of the music? The song YOU is original.

It's a nice song, a bit insipid for my taste, but shows that he likes her, and that is all that counts. Charlotte is a vulnerable personality, and I am glad she has found some quiet companionship. Good for her.

And I should add that she has been chosen one year as the Magician of the Year. She is a talent.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Women who love such music are a good thing for men! Enjoy!!

Hey Jake, did you hear that Charlotte Pendragon is in production of a new show? Apparently for London. I heard Randy Lessley will be writing the original music. Good idea I think, if it is going to happen.

Charlotte deserves some nice breaks right now. I hope she is able to brand name herself and make boodles of money. She is on her own now, and that will certainly help.

Forum List

Back