Charlie Sheen

He is a father now...and therefore a zero.
When he didn't have children he wasn't hurting anyone but himself...and he can do whatever the hell he wants.
Now he is certainly generating two future hooligans...if they survive themselves.

zero

like totally

Look at this interview...the man looks like death warmed over.
To me it looks like he is strung out on pain killers...the rambling half-coherent thought processes, talking fast, darting between one topic to another.
And then the hardened facial skin and bad skin color.
Either he has a touch of Meth disease or pain killers.

Charlie Sheen Says He Will Sue - ABC News

Well let's see. . . .

He beat up his wife/girl friends

He has not been an exemplary father for his twin sons, which is why they were taken away from him this week.

He slandered his employer on prime time public television.

He says that rehab and 12-step programs are useless despite the millions of men and women who have benefitted from these.

He is obviously totally out of control and headed for an early self-inflicted death if he doesn't accept help.

Hero?

That ain't the way I define heroes.

BUT. . . . .

If he honestly admits that he has a problem and accepts help. . . .

If he owns up to the damage he has done others and makes amends the best that he is able. . . .

If he makes a genuine and honest effort to turn it all around and become a fully functioning productive human being again. . . .

Then I could call him hero.

This man has dove gloriously off the deep end.

The Australian judge gives him a 9.9

Those are some hot babes he's tooling around with..

But, couldn't someone at the Network have checked out that interview and said, "He's a mess..this really isn't suitable for the public"?

Gosh.

Forum List

Back