Charlie Sheen

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Good God, man.....

You're either doing too much, or not enough.

I believe its "not enough."

Get serious about killing yourself, or get sober.

Granny says one o' these days he gonna shoot somebody - or shoot his toe off...
:tongue:
‘Anger Management's’ Charlie Sheen on His Indoor Shooting Range: ‘It Was Very Zen For Me’
January 18, 2013 – Actor and long-time Hollywood bad boy Charlie Sheen told CNN’s Piers Morgan that he once owned many guns and would use them at his own in-home shooting range, and that firing the weapons was “very Zen” for him.
He added that after a “domestic” issue, he had to get rid of his firearms and that he is not concerned because he has a “security team that is well-armed.” On CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight on Jan. 17, host Piers Morgan asked Sheen, “Have you ever owned guns yourself?”

Sheen said, “I have, yeah, I was not a hunter but a target shooter [and] more of a weapons collector, with a lot of vintage stuff all through the years, various weaponry. And then I had a domestic [issue] and they took them all away and I haven’t got them back. I’m okay with it. I have a security team that’s pretty well-armed.”

Morgan: “Do you miss having guns around?”

Sheen: “I miss shooting. I had an underground range at my house. I’d go down there and spend hours. It was very Zen for me. But I didn’t carry and I didn’t feel like – I felt they were tools for what I was using them for, not for all the negative stuff, you know?”

Source

This site needs to clarify what it means by the "Media" category. This should be in "Entertainment", if there were such a category.
Meaningless crap like this is definitely not what I look in here for.

This site needs to clarify what it means by the "Media" category. This should be in "Entertainment", if there were such a category.
Meaningless crap like this is definitely not what I look in here for.
Yet you took the time to post that. ;)

Forum List

Back