Charlie Sheen was correct about AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Abysmal. Too many druggies.

Used to be strictly alcoholics.

Too many dorks trying to use meetings to hit on women.

Last edited:

He is dead on accurate too... and YES, Ive had to attend for reasons I wont go into here, and it is a freeking joke!

Just a bunch of meth heads feeling sorry for themselves and blaming the world for their woes.... and the chicks... OMG ugly (no teeth :tongue: )

wpid-Charlie-Sheen-Says-Hell-Sue-Two-And-A-Half-Men-Producers-For-300-Million.jpg

He is dead on accurate too... and YES, Ive had to attend for reasons I wont go into here, and it is a freeking joke!

Just a bunch of meth heads feeling sorry for themselves and blaming the world for their woes.... and the chicks... OMG ugly (no teeth :tongue: )

wpid-Charlie-Sheen-Says-Hell-Sue-Two-And-A-Half-Men-Producers-For-300-Million.jpg

So you hoped the chicks were worthy enough for you to hit on and weren't? :lol:

So you hoped the chicks were worthy enough for you to hit on and weren't? :lol:

:eek:

Umm.... NO!

:scared1:

I went to AA meetings from the mid 1980s thru mid-1998.

Voluntary in 80s - court-ordered in 90s.... (most time - it is the other way around)

Lots of hitting and bragging...........

No cellphones back than.........

Probably all-over-the-place today............ smucks talking on them in the middle of meetings..............................

Last edited:
I went to AA meetings from the mid 1980s thru mid-1998.

Voluntary in 80s - court-ordered in 90s.... (most time - it is the other way around)

Lots of hitting and bragging...........

No cellphones back than.........

Probably all-over-the-place today............ smucks talking on them in the middle of meetings..............................

I got to thinking about your first comment, and then remembering my own husband's experience with AA even further back than the 80's. He went to meetings for about a month, during which all the talk and preaching was about creating a whole new way of life, minus all the friends who would be a reminder of his partying days. Well what he came away with was if I'm supposed to not associate with people who are drunks, then what the hell am I doing in AA?? He had a point. It's all they talk about. He needed to be around people who didn't need to include alcohol in every activity, not be reminded every day how much fun he was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back