• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

BrianH

Mar 10, 2008
Texas
What do you think? Is Charlie Sheen still on drugs even though he claims he's sober?

I saw an Access Hollywood interview and he looked like nervous cat. I also noticed his pointer finger on his right hand was orange...don't know what that's about, but just an observation...

What do you think? Is Charlie Sheen still on drugs even though he claims he's sober?

I saw an Access Hollywood interview and he looked like nervous cat. I also noticed his pointer finger on his right hand was orange...don't know what that's about, but just an observation...

I think he's a certifiable nut.

I think he's a certifiable nut.

Definately nuttier than a squirrel turd....

No, he took a drug test on the 20/20 program. Maybe I'm a little crazy but he's starting to make sense, the more I see him.

No, he took a drug test on the 20/20 program. Maybe I'm a little crazy but he's starting to make sense, the more I see him.

I, personally, won't believe it until it's been proven. As for now, I feel it's all heresay.
I think he's still on drugs myself. It's not that the actual points he makes are bad, but it's the random stuff that comes out of his mouth while making his point. If you notice in some of his interviews, especially the Access Hollywood one, he can't stop moving. He's like a jittery chihuahua. He can't stop moving around and moving his hands. He also just throws out these really wierd "sayings" in the middle of his sentence that seem to fly out of left field. It's characteristically different from past interviews. The signs are all there IMO. He also looks like he's on drugs. His eyes are sunk into his skull, he thin, etc...

I, personally, won't believe it until it's been proven. As for now, I feel it's all heresay.
I think he's still on drugs myself. It's not that the actual points he makes are bad, but it's the random stuff that comes out of his mouth while making his point. If you notice in some of his interviews, especially the Access Hollywood one, he can't stop moving. He's like a jittery chihuahua. He can't stop moving around and moving his hands. He also just throws out these really wierd "sayings" in the middle of his sentence that seem to fly out of left field. It's characteristically different from past interviews. The signs are all there IMO. He also looks like he's on drugs. His eyes are sunk into his skull, he thin, etc...

He says he's off them for good. Of course you never take a drug addict at his word but he's talking about his kids, his financial situation, his show, like he knows he really screwed up.

He does look sick but what he is saying sounds like someone who might want to get clean for many reasons.

010406sheen.jpg

Videos-Charlie-Sheen-20-20-Interview.jpg

You decide

Coke leaves your system in three days. I also want to know if someone was in the room with him.
When their eyes pop, it is the number one sign they are on something.

Coke leaves your system in three days. I also want to know if someone was in the room with him.

He's fully admitted to being "on" something for most of his life.

His attitude reminds me of the major league baseball steroid scheme. They all went from skinny ball players in their 20s and 30s to huge, bulked superstars in their 40s....:cuckoo:

Sheen looks terrible and on drugs.

He's fully admitted to being "on" something for most of his life.

If he isn't on something, he will be soon.

Forum List

Back