Charlie Sheen may have bypassed gateway drug marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
but usually marijuana is a gateway drug.

Don't get me started on alcohol. Been legal for almost 80 years. Can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Weed is still in the bottle -but states like Washington are trying to uncork it.

3466186220_d7c3bb1669.jpg

Ever heard of the domino-effect?

If weed gets legalized -like Washington state is trying to do - next up for legalization will be cocaine...

Last edited:
Legalize and treat those who can not use it with care.

I want some prison space open for actual killers and psychopaths.

If weed gets legalized -like Washington state is trying to do - next up for legalization will be cocaine...

Except you don't see people with sings saying: LEGALIZE COCAIN. Or do you?

Cocain is harmful. That's proven.

Weed is harmless. That's also proven.

Explain to me, why should we let Tobacco and alcohol be legal but when it comes to weed it's somehow the devil?

I bet you don't realize people who suffer and have to rely on pain meds to alleviate their pain are killing their liver when they could smoke or digest weed and has the same if not better effect?

Oh that's right.. too many industries keep pouring money to keep it illegal. You might want to read why weed was made illegal in the first place. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Oh and how is this war on drugs coming along? I'm happy billions of dollars that could be used for something useful is being spent on putting "criminals" in jail.

Last edited:
but usually marijuana is a gateway drug.

Don't get me started on alcohol. Been legal for almost 80 years. Can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Weed is still in the bottle -but states like Washington are trying to uncork it.

Hey stupid..........several things here............

First off, cannabis is one of the ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil of the Kings of Israel. Says so in their writings. Additionally, the History Channel's "Naked Archaeologist" has shown that the people of Israel used cannabis both medicinally as well as for recreation.

Second......let's talk about the reason cannabis was made illegal in the first place........racism.

Anslinger (an FBI man) who hated black and brown (i.e. Hispanic) people wanted to find a way to put them in jail, hence the Marijuana Tax Stamp Act.

Do some research and check the history.

And finally.............did you know that it was cocaine that got Charlie Sheen into trouble adn NOT CANNABIS?

Try again fuckstick........you ain't fooling nobody.

And for the record..........Charlie Sheen is a douchebag who needs to find his humility.

Explain to me, why should we let Tobacco and alcohol be legal but when it comes to weed it's somehow the devil?

I bet you don't realize people who suffer and have to rely on pain meds to alleviate their pain are killing their liver when they could smoke or digest weed and has the same if not better effect?

Oh that's right.. too many industries keep pouring money to keep it illegal. You might want to read why weed was made illegal in the first place. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Oh and how is this war on drugs coming along? I'm happy billions of dollars that could be used for something useful is being spent on putting "criminals" in jail.

Weed is harmless? Dopers on weed are a public menance. Can't focus, have accidents, bottom percentage in grades in school etc................

Weed is harmless? Dopers on weed are a public menance. Can't focus, have accidents, bottom percentage in grades in school etc................

They are? :lol: I smoke daily, and still have no problems, hell people don't even know it. So I don't see how it's a menace, but keep thinking that.

I drive mostly every morning baked and drive better than i would if i was sober.

I graduated high school with a 3.5 GPA and used to go to school high.

So, I'm wondering where you got these "facts"? hmm.

But wait.. what about the drunks on the street? Drinking and driving? Doesn't that cause over 400K deaths? Yet.. that's legal.

Perfect sense here.

Heh ... I'm multiasking at work right now handling hundreds of millions of dollars, get nothing but A's in school, and every single time I have been arrested I was under the influence of alcohol so I am getting a real kick out of this post.

Last edited:

Yea, Sir Paul McCartney is known for not being able to focus. I guess that's why his career has only lasted a mere 53 years and continues today. He is a Musician, singer-songwriter, painter, composer, activist, record producer, film producer, businessman........ has written and produced hundreds of songs, toured for almost 50 years successfully. He plays bass, guitar, piano, keyboards, drums, ukulele, mandolin and sings. He's in the Guinness Book Of Records as "most successful musician and composer in popular music history", with 60 gold discs and sales of 100 million singles in the UK. Oh and he is a notorious user of pot....... arrested in Japan for it.

Marijuana was the ONLY drug that was illegal back in the 1930s.

Cocaine, heroin and all the hard stuff was perfectly legal.

What does that tell you?

They are? :lol: I smoke daily, and still have no problems, hell people don't even know it. So I don't see how it's a menace, but keep thinking that.

I drive mostly every morning baked and drive better than i would if i was sober.

I graduated high school with a 3.5 GPA and used to go to school high.

So, I'm wondering where you got these "facts"? hmm.

But wait.. what about the drunks on the street? Drinking and driving? Doesn't that cause over 400K deaths? Yet.. that's legal.

Perfect sense here.

I'm fine with pretty much everything you say except what I bolded. That, unfortunately, sounds too much like a drunk saying they drive better after they've had a few. While I think drunk drivers are MUCH more dangerous than stoned drivers, the idea that people may drive better stoned than sober is foolish and dangerous. Perhaps you or someone else might have some sort of extremely rare reaction to pot that makes it true, but for the vast majority of people, pot is definitely not going to make them a better driver.

Sorry for the mini-rant, I'm all for marijuana legalization and think it is a far less dangerous drug than alcohol, but I don't think people should be too dismissive of it's affects on driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back