Charlie Rangel Captured!!!

funny video

and I luv Charlie. I just hope he clears things up. ethical lapses are one thing -- forgivable -- but criminal charges if they rise to credibility will leave me disillusioned.

If Chris Dodd is still there and writing laws, why send Rangel packing? Is it because Dodd is a fat white guy and Rangel is black?

Did he finally make a run for the Mexican border?

Ya know he's got money hidden all over the damn globe, as long as he can stay out of American prison.

and I luv Charlie. I just hope he clears things up. ethical lapses are one thing -- forgivable -- but criminal charges if they rise to credibility will leave me disillusioned.
How would you feel if Karl Rove had an ethical lapse, hiding his Caribbean resort income from the IRS for a decade?

Last edited:

Ya know he's got money hidden all over the damn globe, as long as he can stay out of American prison.

How would you feel if Karl Rove had an ethical lapse, hiding his Caribbean resort income from the IRS for a decade?

what an idiot you are. I guess consistency has it's drawbacks. :eusa_whistle:

what an idiot you are. I guess consistency has it's drawbacks. :eusa_whistle:

hidden money all over the globe?

:eusa_whistle:

You think a man who has 13 ethics violations (including thousands in tax evasion) does not use offshore tax-havens?

Were you born yesterday? (that would explain a lot)

---

I have prime swampland to sell ya...

Last edited:
You think a man who has 13 ethics violations (including thousands in tax evasion) does not use offshore tax-havens?

Were you born yesterday? (that would explain a lot)

---

I have prime swampland to sell ya...

you're pulling accusations out of your fat ass?

hmmmmmmmmmm, Ravi? Is that you? :eek:

Wow, I'm amazed anyone has the sack to defend this piece of dirt.

Please tell me that this is a left thing and not some black thang.

Rangel admitted to his colleagues that there were sloppy mistakes in filing his personal financial disclosure forms -- the basis of several counts against him, for not revealing more than $600,000 in income and assets -- and acknowledged that he should not have used congressional stationery for raising money for a wing at the City College of New York. But he said these were unintentional errors.

"It may be stupid. It may be negligent. But it's not corrupt," he said, refusing any suggestion that he resign. -http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/10/AR2010081003198.html

--

but where are the accusations he has money hidden all over the globe?

hmmmmm, if that is defending Rangel, than so be it. unfounded accusations without credible evidence?

Rangel has 4 NYC rent controlled apartments, 4 of them but because he's black instead of white like Chris Dodd Dems all of a sudden have a Rangel problem.

Yes, PLEASE Chuck, keep making a complete HORSES ASS out of yourself right before the upcoming midterm elections. OUTSTANDING!!!

Yeah, like everyone else doesn't have 4 rent controlled apartments and forgets about $600,000.

Rangel is the Dems McCain

Forum List

Back