Charlie Gibson: Truly Clueless or Lying out his Ass??

This just hit my inbox.

An interview with Charlie Gibson -y'know, the MANAGING EDITOR OF ABC NEWS- on WLS radio, claimed that he knows nothing about the latest discoveries of ACORN corruption.

Incompetence or gross malpractice??

Discuss.

Gross malpractice through incompetence ;).

Isn't he the same guy that didn't report about tea parties actually happening :lol: yeah no one showed up for those things :rofl:

Well I think he's lying myself. I mean surely he can't be as stupid as Ravi, VaYank, Huggy Elder and the rest of the libidiots I've seen one this message board are.

Have you heard anything from Eric Holder? Shit no! He's too damn busy trying to crucify those who have risked their lives for us.. He will turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the ACORN scandal just as he did to the Black Panthers.

Have you heard anything from Eric Holder? Shit no! He's too damn busy trying to crucify those who have risked their lives for us.. He will turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the ACORN scandal just as he did to the Black Panthers.
And Charlie Gibson report on that either.

This just hit my inbox.

An interview with Charlie Gibson -y'know, the MANAGING EDITOR OF ABC NEWS- on WLS radio, claimed that he knows nothing about the latest discoveries of ACORN corruption.

Discuss.

Isn't that disgusting, here a major news network and a news anchor not knowing what the news is. Does anyone watch ABC, NBC, CBS news anymore, because if you do, you are gonna be left clueless.

Remember that condescending interview he did with Sarah Palin, you know the one where his glasses are falling off his nose, their knees almost touching and fat Charlie Gibson appearing as though he is scolding a child. Ridiculous!!!!! They put on that they are soooooo wordly, yet don't appear to know what's going on right in there own back yard. No wonder their ratings have tanked. The no news news media, ABC,NBC,ABC.

No kidding!!!!! Our tax dollars at work paying this idiot to go after our own CIA instead of the real criminals at ACORN. Anyone know how to spell CORRUPTION.

This just hit my inbox.

Discuss.

Total liar. How could anyone not know about this? :lol:

Can't believe he's lasted this long!!! Mr. Boring!!!! The only reason he got his news anchor job was because the other anchor was blown up in iraq!!! It was either the disabled iraq victim or charlie.

He's boring for sure but he was the beginning of Sarah Palin's personal hell that summer of '08. I liked him during that interview.

Forum List

Back