Charlie Crist commits (political) suicide!

Hows that "Lets drive moderates from the Republican Party" stuff work'n for ya??

Crist isn't a moderate. He is a pure politician. It's difficult to discern that he has any principles other than that he wants to be a politician.

Hows that "Lets drive moderates from the Republican Party" stuff work'n for ya??

Crist isn't a moderate. He is a pure politician. It's difficult to discern that he has any principles other than that he wants to be a politician.

What ever happened to all the posters bitching about the two party system??

Here you have an example of someone taking it to heart and he gets called a traitor and a liar

He's more than a quitter. He is a traitor. A coward. Can't stand to lose and will sell out his principals i.e., Senator Arlen Specter, Benedict Arnold.

Welcome to how the Left views Joe Lieberman. In Lieberman's case and in Crist's case you have a guy that checks his respect for the party nomination process at the door in favor of his own ambition.

Of course, unless more people do this a third party option will never really get going. So its a good and bad situation.

Crist will probably still win this race, much like Joe won his. That's because you the primary at the fringes, but you win the general in the middle. Crist's decision sets him up on the high ground for the General.

And so under the bus HE goes. Next?

Greasy, career politician without discernible principles or redeeming political integrity?.... bumpity-bump baby! :lol:

:eusa_whistle: The wheels of the bus go 'round and 'round,
'round and 'round,
'round and 'round.... :eusa_whistle:

How is he an "Independent" if his first call is to Rahm Emanuel?

LOL

He sounds like some of the self described "independents" who post here

crist-obama.jpg

billboard3.jpg

Rubio needs to abuse and embarrass Crist every chance he gets for trying to be Obama's sock puppet

All the conservatives who defended and praised Lieberman's Indy move in 06 now get to show their true selves!!!

Yes, because this is so 2006. Follow the dynamics NYcarbineer.

Well, if you're so fucking smart, then why don't YOU tell US what the material differences are between

2006 - Joe Lieberman loses primary and runs as Independent.

2010 - Charlie Crist loses primary and runs as Independent.

List the material differences, material as in making it un-hypocritical for the right to cheer Lieberman and yet excoriate Crist.

Go!!!

he didn't quit. the rightwingnuts of the repub party quit him.

:cuckoo:

nope he quit.. he's a quitter, now I just wonder if he will have the balls to pay us back all our money..

He's more than a quitter. He is a traitor. A coward. Can't stand to lose and will sell out his principals i.e., Senator Arlen Specter, Benedict Arnold.

Isn't it funny how party loyalty suddenly became a conservative priority?

Didn't Doug Hoffman turn traitor towards the Republican Party? Isn't that why the teabaggers attacked him as a Benedict Arnold?

All the conservatives who defended and praised Lieberman's Indy move in 06 now get to show their true selves!!!

Yes, because this is so 2006. Follow the dynamics NYcarbineer.

Well, if you're so fucking smart, then why don't YOU tell US what the material differences are between

2006 - Joe Lieberman loses primary and runs as Independent.

2010 - Charlie Crist loses primary and runs as Independent.

List the material differences, material as in making it un-hypocritical for the right to cheer Lieberman and yet excoriate Crist.

Go!!!

Crist first call was to Rahm Emanuel

Crist creates a dilemma for the Republicans. As they turn on their own, like they did in NY23, the formation of third party candidates will destroy them in the November elections.

That Republican tent gets smaller and smaller

Crist: "I'm now an Independent, now let me call the White House and confirm it"

Rahm, am I an Inpependent? Rahm? Hello?

Rubio needs to abuse and embarrass Crist every chance he gets for trying to be Obama's sock puppet

Yeah but if he comes within the margin of error of winning then he can apply Frank rule and claim victory!!:lol::lol:

He won't, he'd have to get Rubio to resign too.

You tend to forget the important stuff

But, yes, if Crist does even half as well as Douglas in NY-23 he can take a bow.

Not sure if the Obama Tongue Kiss will help

President+Obama+Holds+Town+Hall+Meeting+Fort+Ji6-hYt6bB_l.jpg

Well, once again Michael Steele comes through with the kind of comment that reminds all the wingnuts out there why they were ecstatic when he got the RNC chairmanship!!

Washington (CNN) – Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele acknowledged Wednesday that an independent run for Senate by Republican Gov. Charlie Crist could jeopardize the GOP's ability to hold onto the Florida Senate seat.

"That's a real possibility," Steele said of the chance Crist could win in a three-way race. "It's a dynamic that's unfortunate in my view. I think that the voters out there should be given a chance to have a clean call between the Republican nominee and the Democratic nominee, Congressman [Kendrick] Meek. We're looking forward to helping carry the Republican nominee across the finish line."

lol, carry him across the finish line. He aint heavy, he's my 12 year old corrupt Cuban teabagger brother!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Steele: Crist win ‘a real possibility’ in three-way race - Blogs from CNN.com

Crist, he tough, he's Independent

And as soon as he gets off the phone with the White House, he'll run for Senate

He can still call anyone he wants. Has Lieberman contacted the White House?

Republican base is starting to crack.......

He can still call anyone he wants. Has Lieberman contacted the White House?

Republican base is starting to crack.......

No. Statists in the Republican Party know their time is up and they're just crazy gluing the keys before they're booted from the office

Besides, people who call the WH for advise are not in the Republican base

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back