Charleston is Another Failure of the War on Boys

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
For years, American boys have been punished and drugged merely for being busy, active boys.

ADD and ADHD drugs are over prescribed. Is it any wonder that some of them the turned to more powerful psychoactive drugs as they get older.

Charleston is the result of this policy.

Jesus, get this woman some drugs.

That's your default reaction, bub. Not mine.

I think I was extremely generous in the amount of dignification I gave to your idiotic post.

This guy is a standard issue rightwing white supremacist. End of story.

No, he's a drugged boy-man. Drugs are the method of choice for the Progs in dealing with boys.

Oh really? Then why haven't there been dozens of mass murders of church going blacks? Hundreds? Thousands?

I'll give you credit, I knew the conservative apologists were going to come up with some loony pass to issue this guy,

but you out-loonied my imagination.

I think I was extremely generous in the amount of dignification I gave to your idiotic post.

No, he's a drugged boy-man. Drugs are the method of choice for the Progs in dealing with boys.

Oh really? Then why haven't there been dozens of mass murders of church going blacks? Hundreds? Thousands?

I'll give you credit, I knew the conservative apologists were going to come up with some loony pass to issue this guy,

The only surprise is how long it took.

For years, American boys have been punished and drugged merely for being busy, active boys.

ADD and ADHD drugs are over prescribed. Is it any wonder that some of them the turned to more powerful psychoactive drugs as they get older.

If getting high on marijuana wasn't illegal, then boys would get high instead of doing a shoot-'em-up at church.

And it might reduce the frequency of domestic violence too: Marijuana Use Linked With Lower Risk Of Domestic Violence Among Married Couples Study Finds

Yo, welcome to "OBAMA`S WORLD" were all the "WEIRD" is natural, like GAY`S getting married, Transgender is normal, letting Iran get a NUKE, letting Michelle go to a Muslim Country and talk bad about America, etc.!!! Thank Obama, he is the only one to blame for America`s problems!!!!!!

"GTP"
11060860_1559407217644911_3985469600564778371_n.jpg

So has it turned out he is another aderol addled mental cripple, drugged on the advice of a unionized teacher with no classroom management skills?

Last edited:

So has it turned out he is another aderol addled mental cripple, drugged on the advice of a unionized teacher with no classroom management skils?

Pretty much.

We don't need gun control. We need mentally ill person control. And it would be better if we stopped turning normal little boys into mentally ill ones by force feeding them drugs.

Most of recent school shootings were done by people on prescribed drugs.........

So has it turned out he is another aderol addled mental cripple, drugged on the advice of a unionized teacher with no classroom management skils?

Pretty much.

We don't need gun control. We need mentally ill person control. And it would be better if we stopped turning normal little boys into mentally ill ones by force feeding them drugs.
I was in a school where a counsellor had the power to tell a parent to get the kid on meds, or get him out of the school.

I know of at least three suicides of kids she "advised" be put on "ADHD" meds.

In a Republic of Virtue, she would be tried for murder.

The guy was in possession of illegally obtained painkillers.

The OP is a stupid woman.

You're a blithering babbling booby. So there.

I'm right and you're wrong. If that bothers you, take another Xanax.

The only drug I use is for hay fever, bub. You are clearly off your meds. Get help.

Stop trying to make hay where there is none then.

You're just tool to try to make this incident about gun control when the real issue is drugs.

Forum List

Back