Charles Tex Watson

Charles "Tex" Watson isn't up for parole. It's Bruce Davis who did not participate in the Tate murders. Davis killed Gary Hinman and Donald "Shorty" Shea.

The parole board granted Davis parole. Unless vetoed by Jerry Brown, Davis will be out of prison. Likely he will explode and go on a killing spree immediately upon release. It's all he's been thinking about for 40 years.

Or else he could go to Disneyland

Charles "Tex" Watson isn't up for parole. It's Bruce Davis who did not participate in the Tate murders. Davis killed Gary Hinman and Donald "Shorty" Shea.

The parole board granted Davis parole. Unless vetoed by Jerry Brown, Davis will be out of prison. Likely he will explode and go on a killing spree immediately upon release. It's all he's been thinking about for 40 years.

Or else he could go to Disneyland

Killers opt for killing.

Are they going to let him out in time for the election, I'm sure the Democrat Party will welcome him with open arms, another way to show off how diverse they are........ and it's an easy vote, they'll do anything for an easy vote.

Had I never been to Texas I might believe that the entire state is populated by mentally defective persons, bigots and bores.

None of those involved in the murders should ever be released. They should be kept behind bars until they are dead, and then their bones should be crushed and buried and even that wouldn't be enough.

To think that Manson himself never committed murder with his own hands is a pretty naive thought but the fact he was not convicted of killing anyone directly except as part of a conspiracy is true but that is still first degree and what he was convicted. Also one of his earlier defense attorneys, Ronald Hughes, went missing and has never been seen since. I'm sure Manson had nothing to do with it. ;)

This old story is fascinating in the aspect of how it all went down as well as the time period of the late 60s. I read the Bugliosi book and have watched various re-tellings of the crime on DVD.

Tex Watson is an alleged born again.

Ironically it seems that Charlie Manson did not participate in the murders that the "family" was convicted for. He planned and directed the murders so he is equally guilty. Manson may have participated directly in about a dozen other murders but it is a moot point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back