Charles Rangel Pleads for;

"a drop of fairness and mercy"

Ethics committee to meet on Rangel's punishment - Politics - More politics - msnbc.com
By LARRY MARGASAK

Dear Chuck,

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Love,

America.

In November, 1950, Charlie Rangel won the Bronze Star in the Korean War when he was wounded while helping to rescue 40 men behind Chinese lines in freezing temperature. He got the Bronze Star and Purple Heart.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/In-Defense-of-Charles-Rangel-99126199.html

Just sayin'...

I could possibly give Rangel mercy but for Waters no way. She has proven to be far too vicious and partisan to deserve any mercy or fairness. She was all too quick to jump up on her high horse and viciously condemn Republicans when they got in trouble. She's the worst of the worst as far as i'm concerned. Rangel has been a bit more fair in his many years in Congress. They'll both receive a slap on the wrist though. "Draining the Swamp" was one of the biggest hoaxes ever perpetrated on the American People. Second only to maybe "Hope & Change."

Last edited:
Should Newt have gone to Prison too?

Was he convicted of something?

He was reprimanded by the congress as well..

Washingtonpost.com: House Reprimands, Penalizes Speaker

"...giving the House ethics committee false information...."

Wow.

Sally, check this out:

"…every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on." Coulter

I was wondering, where can I find your post "Should Bill have gone to Prison too?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back