Charles Manson...

Probably not.

In the the society in which he lives such fashion accessories as a SWASIKA CARVED FOREHEAD are de rigeur

no. did you see the pic of him they released this week ...with long gray hair....

Wow old Charlie looks like shit.

Charles Manson may not attend parole hearing, but lawyer will - latimes.com

Prediction: DENIED.

LOl He doesn't want to leave jail anyway. What would most people do if they saw Manson walking towards their family? My guess is most folks would just shoot him rather then take a chance his intentions are good. He'd be dead in a week.

LOl He doesn't want to leave jail anyway. What would most people do if they saw Manson walking towards their family? My guess is most folks would just shoot him rather then take a chance his intentions are good. He'd be dead in a week.

He always looked like dung.

Actually I'm surprised he has survived in prison this long. I would have thought some lifer would have taken him out just for the bragging rights.

Do you think he regrets carving that swastika on his forehead?
Nah, I doubt he regrets it.

But, I bet he could just kick himself for not being able to participate in the current race baiting in the country.

Parole DENIED.

yep

Notorious killer Charles Manson, 77, was denied parole Wednesday after a California parole panel "could find nothing good as far as suitability" for his being paroled, a commissioner said.

Manson didn't show up for his parole hearing, which was held at a state prison in Corcoran, California, where he is serving a life sentence.

Manson's next parole hearing was scheduled for 15 years from now, meaning he could die in prison.

California Board of Parole Hearings Commissioner John Peck said that Manson has accumulated 108 serious disciplinary violations in prison since 1971 and that he has shown no indication of remorse for his nine murder convictions.

Manson hasn't participated in any self-help programs or vocational training, Peck said. Manson also hasn't shown any parole plans, he said.

Peck also cited Manson's statement to a psychologist in a prison interview on November 2, 2011, in which Manson stated:

"I am special. I am not like the average inmate. I have put five people in the grave. I've been in prison most of my life. I'm a very dangerous man," Manson told the psychologist, according to a report read aloud by Peck during the hearing.

Charles Manson denied parole, with next parole hearing set for 2027 - CNN.com

Sorry, Charlie...
:p
Charles Manson is denied parole
11 April 2012 - Notorious mass murderer Charles Manson has been denied parole in California, for the 12th and possibly last time, but he did not appear at the hearing.
The parole board ruled that the 77-year-old did not appear to have made any efforts to rehabilitate himself. "This panel can find nothing good as far as suitability factors go," said a member of the bench, John Peck. Manson, convicted in 1971 and serving life for seven murders, has not appeared before the board since 1997. His previous hearing was in 2007.

Smuggled mobile phones

Debra Tate, the sister of a Manson victim, said earlier she would attend to argue against his release. "I've tried to take this thing that I do, that has become my lot in life, and make it have purpose," Ms Tate, whose sister was actress Sharon Tate, told the Associated Press news agency. "I've been doing it for Sharon and the other victims of him for the last 40 years." The wife of film director Roman Polanski, Sharon Tate was eight-and-a-half months pregnant when she was murdered by the Manson gang.

The cult leader and his followers, known as the Manson family, stabbed and shot seven people in Los Angeles over two nights in 1969 in an attempt to start a race war. Manson and three women accomplices were sentenced to death in 1969, but that was commuted in 1972 when California temporarily outlawed the death penalty. Since his last parole hearing, Manson has been caught in possession of a weapon, twice with contraband mobile phones, and has threatened an official, according to the California Department of Corrections.

Prison officials found he had been talking with people in California, New Jersey, Florida, British Columbia, Arkansas, Massachusetts and Indiana. Debra Tate said earlier she doubted Manson would ever be freed but hopes that she can confront any perception of him as a cult figure. She said: "It's important to me that I try to diminish and tarnish their status as urban legends. It's wrong, it's just plain wrong."

BBC News - Charles Manson is denied parole

Forum List

Back