Charles Krauthammer on the EPA regulating Carbon Dioxide.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just a coincidence huh?

There's a really good chance too that investors are "spooked" by the fascist move by the EPA yesterday.

As is anyone who WAS thinking of doing any hiring, or buying new equipment, maybe not laying off workers or shutting down factories and moving them to China, etc.

This fascist move by the EPA is the LAST thing this teetering economy needed.
If you can't believe the WSJ then you have gone over the edge and joined Sinatra, eots, Terral and Dud...sorry to lose you MM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtuuntl8Ylc&feature=player_embedded

American Thinker: Watermelon Marxists

Snip.

Global warming as a science is defunct. Evidence of scientific dishonesty abounds, and the recent e-mail revelations may be the nail in the coffin. When all is said and done, temperatures are falling.

But as a tool for watermelon Marxists -- green on the outside and red on the inside -- climate change orthodoxy represents an opportunity to achieve age-old dreams of Communist wealth redistribution. Don't take my word for it. Listen to Cass Sunstein, Obama's new regulatory czar and perhaps the most powerful bureaucrat in America:

It is even possible that desirable redistribution is more likely to occur through climate change policy than otherwise, or to be accomplished more effectively through climate policy than through direct foreign aid.

He added:

We agree that if the United States does spend a great deal on emissions reductions as part of an international agreement, and if the agreement does give particular help to disadvantaged people, considerations of distributive justice support its action, even if better redistributive mechanisms are imaginable.

Furthermore, Sunstein thinks that, "If we care about social welfare, we should approve of a situation in which a wealthy nation is willing to engage in a degree of self-sacrifice when the world benefits more than that nation loses."

Sunstein is not alone. Sacked environmental czar Van Jones talks of "eco-apartheid." To a like-minded audience Van Jones exclaimed, "Give them the wealth! Give them the wealth! No justice on stolen land...we owe them a debt."

President Obama is presumably on board, having pledged to "bankrupt" the coal industry, among other telling remarks:

So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted.

:clap2:

I wasn't even going to respond to that Ravi creature as they are obviously without knowledge and lacking even more in basic dignity.

Every breath Krauthammer takes is one of some difficulty. His life is an astounding example of substantive pursuit despite significant physical challenge.

And agree with him or not, his intellect is considerable.

intelligent yes. But he is evil and should go ahead and die.

you gotta love the accepting tollerant left..............

who said I was tolerant?
Just ask the people whose dogs I have killed for chasing my stock and killing chickens.
Too bad I can't legally kill 4 wheeler trespassers. Just scare the heck out of them.

The problem with labels and pigeonholing.

Thanks for posting that. I've read one or two of his columns and he always comes across as a right wing loon. He's creepy, to boot. :cuckoo:

wow way to make fun of a crippled man ravi....kudos

am i being serious, thats for you to judge

Krauthammer is very very smart and usually makes a lot of sense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back