Charles Krauthammer: Obamacare to Result in National Sales Tax on Americans; Public O

Influential conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer is predicting that to pay for the unconstitutional mess known as Obamacare, Obama will have to push for a National Sales Tax within the coming
year. In analysis delivered on the O'Reilly Factor, Krauthammer explained why he's certain that the Public Option—long denied by Obama and the Democrats as something we would see—is in fact here already, too, in the very bill Obama signed into law just yesterday. A sales tax is defined as a levy on the sale of goods and services, likely imposed at different levels of business activity

Charles Krauthammer: Obamacare to Result in National Sales Tax on Americans; Public Option Already Here - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

it was definitely a government take over and democwats were too stupid to know it,, typical of democwats..

As a right wing crank, you object to a FLAT TAX?

I thought youse guys just loved flat taxes.

We do, but only after the complete dismantaling of the IRS and elimination of income tax.

Dr. K is most likely correct.

They already tax income and capital gains. States have already staked the claim to property taxes and sales tax.

The last two tax frontiers for the Feds are a national VAT and a tax on financial assets. Watch out for a "property tax" on savings as well if the Progressives continue in power.

so what you are saying is you don't wear britches big enough to enter a rational debate and prove him erroneous. why a whiney little titty baby you bee.

He made a prediction. How the fuck do you prove a prediction erroneous?

Moving the goals is not becoming behavior. it's typical of libtards but most unbecoming.. go to the beginning of the thread and try to maintain continuity, if you come across wry's unicorn try to lassooo him.. thanks in advance.

Nice red herring, that was exactly on point!

The fucker makes a prediction that's wildly irresponsible (national sales tax) ...for which he gives no proof ...i.e. nothing that we can check or validate or refute...

and O'Reilly just sits there and doesn't admonish him at all!

Why I have always avoided pre tax savings.
I knew the rate would go up as the govt got more desperate for money.

Obama is forming a "deficit commission" - this hand selected group of people will come back with recommendations to reduce the national debt. What do you think they are going to recommend?

Use your brains people. Obama stated openly during his campaign that he wants to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA. He openly stated that he wants us to become more like EUROPE. Most European nations use a Value Added Tax (VAT) to pay for their welfare state - it is a cash cow for the gov't.

Taxes are going up one way or another, it may be with a VAT or just higher income taxes on everyone.

Like it or not, we are engaged in a Civil War. The Obama Led Progressives (at least at the leadership level) understand this and have been engaged in a guerrilla war for years.

It's time for those of us who support The Constitution and our inalienable rights to fight back, while we are still able.

there is not a single liberal/democwat on here not willing to pay a VAT is there? Don't they all want to help pull the load for their freebies?

He made a prediction. How the fuck do you prove a prediction erroneous?

Moving the goals is not becoming behavior. it's typical of libtards but most unbecoming.. go to the beginning of the thread and try to maintain continuity, if you come across wry's unicorn try to lassooo him.. thanks in advance.

Nice red herring, that was exactly on point!

The fucker makes a prediction that's wildly irresponsible (national sales tax) ...for which he gives no proof ...i.e. nothing that we can check or validate or refute...

and O'Reilly just sits there and doesn't admonish him at all!

why is it wildy irresponsible.. you left wing libtards afraid of paying a little tax are you?

I have nothing against Krauthammer, but I've never considered him "influential".

who said he was influential? and if he's influential then we have no fear that he can spread fear right? good.

Without identifying what Charles was wrong about, the 20 percenters once again add zero to the conversation. He is right, and we also have immigration reform coming. My feelings are the left will now try to ram through their entire agenda, and it is quite obvious the will of the people be damned to Democrats.

There were some good parts in the health care bill. It is too bad Democrats did this to an issue we needed badly. I have never seen so much corruption in my life, trillions gone, no cost cutting, and no actual reform. Stunning the 20 percenters back the health care sellout of Americans. If Bush proposed this, they would not be here. Fact.

Influential conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer

Those are the first five words of your thread, Weepy. Try reading your cut and pastes for a change.

so is he influential or not? you purveyor of unicorn herds.. :lol:

Take it up with Willowtree. Willowtree says he's influential. You say he's not. Why don't you and Willowtree have a debate, Willowtree.

I'll give Krauthammer his due, he is influential among the neo-con/Israel lobby crowd.

Well. I tend to agree with CK.

The VAT tax will be the cash cow for Govt to support another huge entitlement.

After all. If its good enough for Europe. Its good enough for America.

Ask Barry Boy. He wants America to be like Europe after all. Right down to the VAT.

Doesnt take any genious to see that OL VAT rolling down the road.

Forum List

Back