Charles Krauthammer Explains Problem With Ground Zero Mosque Perfectly

Wow you really didn't comprehend ANYTHING I've written

I comprehend everything you have written. YOU don't comprehend the blindness of your own anti American beliefs.

They are 'free' to build the Cordoba Center, just as long as they follow YOUR floor plan and YOUR renaming directive.

So they are 'free' to do as YOU say...

You still are not getting it.

Projection of what you wish I'm saying and believing does not equal comprehension of what I believe and say.

I project nothing...I simply paraphrase. Are you THAT obtuse?

I would be fine with it on that lot if it was just a little shorter so that it is out of view from the memorial and had been introduced and proposed with a different name.

I comprehend everything you have written. YOU don't comprehend the blindness of your own anti American beliefs.

They are 'free' to build the Cordoba Center, just as long as they follow YOUR floor plan and YOUR renaming directive.

So they are 'free' to do as YOU say...

Projection of what you wish I'm saying and believing does not equal comprehension of what I believe and say.

I would be fine with it on that lot if it was just a little shorter so that it is out of view from the memorial and had been introduced and proposed with a different name.

Your still projecting there. I never said they dont have the right to or can not build it(as you just proved with the quote of me). I've been so clear that even truthmatters comprehends what i've said yet you still play this game.

I guess at this point you need a picture.

button+-+I+see+you%27re+playing+stupid.jpg

Your still projecting there. I never said they dont have the right to or can not build it(as you just proved with the quote of me). I've been so clear that even truthmatters comprehends what i've said yet you still play this game.

Wait a minute pea brain... YOU are the one that started this thread and YOU even titled it:

NOW, you're saying you don't agree with Krauthammer???

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton

Wait a minute pea brain... YOU are the one that started this thread and YOU even titled it:

Alexander Hamilton

Nope I'm saying you dont even comprehend what he said or what I have said without adding in your own context that isn't in other peoples writings.

Like I said

Alexander Hamilton

Nope I'm saying you dont even comprehend what he said or what I have said without adding in your own context that isn't in other peoples writings.

Like I said

I completely understand what Krauthammer is saying, clearly you DON'T... that's YOUR problem to resolve, not mine.

Spin it anyway you want...Krauthammer is saying that there should be a barrier around ground zero, where the FIRST Amendment is suspended.

Quote me the specific passage where he is asking the government to pass a law making it so there is a "barrier around ground zero, where the FIRST Amendment is suspended." and you win.

the full context of the quote in the OP Sacrilege at Ground Zero - Opinion - PatriotPost.US

All he seems to say is it is insensitive to build it there and they shouldn't build it there due to the sensitivities.

Last edited:
You're a little late to the party Dante. The mega mosque/Islamic cultural center will have a "prayer room" for 1000 people. It's ok to call it a mosque now but if you'd like to call it a swimming pool, go right ahead.

Ron Paul, on demagogy: In a statement decrying "demagogy" around the issue, the former Republican presidential candidate wrote late last week that "the debate should have provided the conservative defenders of property rights with a perfect example of how the right to own property also protects the 1st Amendment rights of assembly and religion by supporting the building of the mosque."

For a full review of his comments, see:

Ron Paul Backs "Ground Zero Mosque," Splitting with Son Rand - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Quote me the specific passage where he is asking the government to pass a law making it so there is a "barrier around ground zero, where the FIRST Amendment is suspended." and you win.

the full context of the quote in the OP Sacrilege at Ground Zero - Opinion - PatriotPost.US

All he seems to say is it is insensitive to build it there and they shouldn't build it there due to the sensitivities.

:eusa_whistle:

The people in Afghanistan are pretty sensitive to bombs and bullets, care about that instead, there's already several mosques in lower manhattan.
And anyways, if you don't want mosques built, why does the US let those carpet kissers into the country in the first place? Next time they go to kiss a carpet, just staple their lips to the rug, roll it up, and ship them all the fuck back to their pile of kitty litter in the desert.

Ah, the right wing pea brain 'literal' quote is required. You can CALL yourself whatever you want, but you act and talk just like a right wing pea brain Republican.

It doesn't matter if Krautfucker spells it out, THAT would be the result. If you read the whole article, he smears the Iman and Islam.

This is nothing but right wing fear mongering, and UN American pea brains like you lick it up.

"A place is made sacred by a widespread belief that it was visited by the miraculous or the transcendent (Lourdes, the Temple Mount), by the presence there once of great nobility and sacrifice (Gettysburg), or by the blood of martyrs and the indescribable suffering of the innocent (Auschwitz). When we speak of Ground Zero as hallowed ground, what we mean is that it belongs to those who suffered and died there -- and that such ownership obliges us, the living, to preserve the dignity and memory of the place, never allowing it to be forgotten, trivialized or misappropriated. ... Religious institutions in this country are autonomous. Who is to say that the [near-Ground Zero] mosque won't one day hire an Anwar al-Aulaqi -- spiritual mentor to the Fort Hood shooter and the Christmas Day bomber, and one-time imam at the Virginia mosque attended by two of the 9/11 terrorists? An Aulaqi preaching in Virginia is a security problem. An Aulaqi preaching at Ground Zero is a sacrilege. Location matters. Especially this location. Ground Zero is the site of the greatest mass murder in American history -- perpetrated by Muslims of a particular Islamist orthodoxy in whose cause they died and in whose name they killed. ... America is a free country where you can build whatever you want -- but not anywhere. That's why we have zoning laws. No liquor store near a school, no strip malls where they offend local sensibilities, and, if your house doesn't meet community architectural codes, you cannot build at all. These restrictions are for reasons of aesthetics. Others are for more profound reasons of common decency and respect for the sacred. No commercial tower over Gettysburg, no convent at Auschwitz -- and no mosque at Ground Zero. Build it anywhere but there." --columnist Charles Krauthammer

]

Another bigot who thinks cloaking himself in a bit of phoney eloquence makes him something he's not.

It's only insensitive if you accept the premise that innocent Muslims share the blame for 9/11.

Forum List

Back