Charity's Political Divide - Who Cares the Most for the Poor?

Charities have HUGE overhead and run out in hard times. Dems don't mind paying taxes to help, and don't like making charity cases and beggars out of the victims of Pub policies...
Judging from the number of tax cheats in Obama's cabinet, it looks like Dems don't like paying taxes.

But they have ZERO problem raising them.

Charities have HUGE overhead and run out in hard times. Dems don't mind paying taxes to help, and don't like making charity cases and beggars out of the victims of Pub policies...
Judging from the number of tax cheats in Obama's cabinet, it looks like Dems don't like paying taxes.

Mistakes by accountants they found when they went back and looked, all small amounts in comparison to their incomes. But carry on missing the point.

When is comes down the Free Will of Giving, who really measures up?

Who really cares for their fellow American, is it the Democrats or Republicans?

Who is more willing out of the goodness of their heart to help the poor?

What is the Political Divide on Giving to Charity?

When it comes to the Truth, there is only one answer........

Libs are always so willing to Take other peoples money and give it to the poor, but when it comes more directly out of their own pocket, guess what?

Republicans give a bigger share of their own money to Charities :)

http://www.huntalternatives.org/download/181_jim_wallis_charity_s_political_divide_11_21.pdf

"A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html

"It turns out that this idea that liberals give more…is a myth. Of the top 25 states where people give an above average percent of their income, 24 were red states in the last presidential election. "

Who Gives and Who Doesn't? - ABC News

Any Surprise?

Poll after Poll Shows Conservatives Out Give Liberals Consistently. Of course Liberals Deny it, Because many of the Charities are Church Ran, and even though they provide Services to anyone regardless of Religion, the Liberals refuse to Count Giving to Churches as Charity. Funny since it is by far the Most effect Charity's out there.

Last edited:

Mistakes by accountants they found when they went back and looked, all small amounts in comparison to their incomes. But carry on missing the point.
Your point is mindless moonbat horseshit.

Money does not necessarily equal caring. I am thinking of an incident in the book of Mark.

41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.

42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.

43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:

44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

How can such a thing as caring be measured in money? Support social policies that don't make more poor people or make it harder on them and then talk of caring.

Well, I think you miss the point....

Liberals are continually ridiculing Conservatives about how we hate the Poor, how we would let them Starve, etc.

Liberals only use these examples to make themselves look better, but the truth is they only care when they are using someone else's money, or at least that is what I gather from the article.

Actually Liberals continually ridicule Cons about how their policies hate the poor. Charitable giving has never been a topic of disagreement
Note for the leftism-impaired:

Wanting people to be self-sufficient is not hating them.

Who said it was Dave? The voices?

When is comes down the Free Will of Giving, who really measures up?

Who really cares for their fellow American, is it the Democrats or Republicans?

Who is more willing out of the goodness of their heart to help the poor?

What is the Political Divide on Giving to Charity?

When it comes to the Truth, there is only one answer........

Libs are always so willing to Take other peoples money and give it to the poor, but when it comes more directly out of their own pocket, guess what?

Republicans give a bigger share of their own money to Charities :)

http://www.huntalternatives.org/download/181_jim_wallis_charity_s_political_divide_11_21.pdf

"A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html

"It turns out that this idea that liberals give more…is a myth. Of the top 25 states where people give an above average percent of their income, 24 were red states in the last presidential election. "

Who Gives and Who Doesn't? - ABC News

Any Surprise?

1644094_o.gif

not this shit again

Money does not necessarily equal caring. I am thinking of an incident in the book of Mark.

41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.

42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.

43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:

44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

How can such a thing as caring be measured in money? Support social policies that don't make more poor people or make it harder on them and then talk of caring.
Perhaps you should stop supporting social policies that encourage dependence on government and the dissolution of the nuclear family.

I hope Mitt Romney wins the Presidency even though I am a Democrat and I am going to vote for Barack Obama. Having lived through other Republican Presidents I can't wait to live through this one!!

Liberals dont give their own money, they want Joe six pack to pay for their programs. Otherwise Hollywood would foot the money for the NEA, but they dont and they CAN afford it.

Forum List

Back