Charity For Jews?

Why is this rabbi Yechiel Eckstein on TV all the time raising money for poor Jews in Russia? What a scam. You telling me Israel can't get their people home? I can't believe so many Americans give money to these scams. I didn't know Israel and the Jews were broke.

And how do they get them out of the country if they don't have a passport. How would you go about getting an American out of America if they don't have a passport ?
Then there is the fact that they might not want to leave in the first place and see Russia as their home.
Try engaging brain before shooting of at the mouth

Why is this rabbi Yechiel Eckstein on TV all the time raising money for poor Jews in Russia? What a scam. You telling me Israel can't get their people home? I can't believe so many Americans give money to these scams. I didn't know Israel and the Jews were broke.
Do you really have to ask? That clown is a multi-millionaire. If he stopped going on TV, people would stop sending him free money.

Like all those American evangelists that are caught as frauds sooner or later, very big business in the US I hear with an annual turnover of many countries. While the government is getting their cut they don't do anything

so you assume jews in israel don't send money?

or are you just mad that people are taking care of people and the government isn't getting it's cut?
I'm sure American Jews give as well as Christians.

And yea. I've seen this guy on TV for years. If the government of Israel wanted to save these poor starving Holocaust survivors they could have sent air shalome in a long time ago to rescue these lost tribe of Israel.

You do realise that kidnaping and people trafficking is against international law don't you

The " Catholic" speaks again. No doubt he was talking to his " father".

I am Jewish from my Grandfather and I found your thread insulting... I am the biggest ass you can find and when you out do me there is a damn problem!

A person's Judaism is passed down thru the mother or conversion. Anyway, this issue doesn't concern the I/P conflict.

Yeaaaa that's it. Winner winner chicken dinner. Idiot!
you're crying about someone on tv running a charity to help others
you're offended that someone cares about other people
so offended that you forget how to change the channel

but I'm an idiot

:lmao:
How many old persecuted Jews has that guy got out of Russia? What a scam. Are you Jewish? Do you know the guy? Why don't you tell me how much longer till this issue is solved.

Jews help Jews that's the way it is...they also help Christians being slaughtered by the muslim nutjobs
Have you seen this guy? He's also pulling in a lot of cash from Christians who are taught that the bible says defend and protect the Jews.

Good for him
And for the record I love Jews. Jews can go to any city no matter how bad and make lemonade out of lemons. You are the perfect example jroc. Look how you are doing well in Detroit.

Correction! If jroc went to Russia he might not do so good.

But that's a compliment to America. If places in Russia are worse than Detroit, America is a better place. Here, even in a shithole people can make something of themselves

Last edited:
you're crying about someone on tv running a charity to help others
you're offended that someone cares about other people
so offended that you forget how to change the channel

but I'm an idiot

:lmao:
How many old persecuted Jews has that guy got out of Russia? What a scam. Are you Jewish? Do you know the guy? Why don't you tell me how much longer till this issue is solved.

Jews help Jews that's the way it is...they also help Christians being slaughtered by the muslim nutjobs
Have you seen this guy? He's also pulling in a lot of cash from Christians who are taught that the bible says defend and protect the Jews.

Good for him
And for the record I love Jews. Jews can go to any city no matter how bad and make lemonade out of lemons. You are the perfect example jroc. Look how you are doing well in Detroit.

What channel is this Rabbi on? There are 3 or 4 channels where ministers are asking for money, so I'd like to see the Jewish side of this coin.

Good for him

What channel is this Rabbi on? There are 3 or 4 channels where ministers are asking for money, so I'd like to see the Jewish side of this coin.
Do an internet search. I'm sure they are YouTube.

There is no side though. I'm not claiming anything he says is a lie. I just can't believe we're being asked to fly these poor persecuted Jews home to Israel. Israel is broke?

Why is this rabbi Yechiel Eckstein on TV all the time raising money for poor Jews in Russia?

Why not?

And why should we "bring them home" is they didn't say out in the open that they're interested in such an action to be made by us?

They can do whatever they feel like, and so does the Rabbi/ What's in it to you?

Why is this rabbi Yechiel Eckstein on TV all the time raising money for poor Jews in Russia?

Why not?

And why should we "bring them home" is they didn't say out in the open that they're interested in such an action to be made by us?

They can do whatever they feel like, and so does the Rabbi/ What's in it to you?
What's in it for him is what we should ask.

CharityWatch.org reported in November of 2015:

Rabbi Eckstein’s 2014 salary is published as the 11th HIGHEST salary paid in the Top 25 Compensation Packages of all of the non-profits that Charity Watch follows

Question?
  • Why would any Christian who has a heart for the Jewish people, knowingly send money to an organization that uses those funds to essentially persecute Jews who believe Jesus is Lord?
Answer
  • Sadly, many Gentiles do this unknowingly. I was one of them!
  • During 2012 alone, the IFCJ raised over $113,000,000.00 through donations from well meaning Christians

While the salary and benefit package of the head of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (ICFJ) is at least five times higher than any other leader of an Israel-related ministry, clocking in at $1.2 million,Eckstein’s compensation is more than double what the president of World Vision—a ministry with a budget 10 times larger—earns…”

Why not?

It is the mentality of the Nazi scum, they don't want the Jews in the countries they infest, at the same time they don't want them to have a country of their own. The Jew hating Nazis don't have the courage to come out openly and say they want to see the Jews wiped out, so want them all forcibly moved to Israel so the arab muslims can do it for them. Time to call time on the islamonazi's and the neo Marxists who are causing all the strife in the world, and place them in the empty quarter so the arab muslims can deal with them as they see fit.

How much can I put you down for?

There's lots of antisemitism going on there

and if all the leftist anti-Semites who infest this forum like Sealyboo are any indication, here too.

I have watched over the years as anti-Semitism has spread through the left from being very rare to almost defining it. You can pretty much guarantee these days that if an uneducated moron arrives proclaiming himself as a "progressive" they WILL hate da Joos.

Forum List

Back