Charity Drive for Job Creators

It's like living in the Matrix these days. We're being kept alive like little batteries to power the Obama machine.

I kinda wish I took the blue pill, the red pill is a bitch! (And yes I think blue and red translates perfectly from the movie to politics)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te6qG4yn-Ps]Matrix - The pill - YouTube[/ame]

There are trillions of dollars in cash and capital being held by "rich employers".

What this country lacks is an atmosphere for appropriate investment not just today but into the future.
And it's that atmosphere that Obama has impeded since his election to office.

Then my new charity should also lobby Congress to pass a law that gives the rich immunity from the law. The law is simply a shackle that prevents them from using our charitable contributions to create jobs.

It depends on which rich we are talking about. I won't donate to the Hollywood rich or the music icons (who btw, the left adore) those such people create very little jobs.

I should have been more specific. Certainly none of this money will go towards creating jobs in the film industry, that would be unconscionable.
If we wanted to start a national program where we provide capital for businesses to hire, well, all we really need to do is get out of their way and they will do it themselves.
I think combining a law which excepts the rich from having to follow the law is needed WITH charitable contributions to the rich.

Very very few GOP voters support the rich, instead we support business and hope to be among the rich someday.

That is the only thing that gives life meaning, and anyone who does not die rich is certainly a worthless non-job creating leach.

There are trillions of dollars in cash and capital being held by "rich employers".

What this country lacks is an atmosphere for appropriate investment not just today but into the future.
And it's that atmosphere that Obama has impeded since his election to office.

The stock market has doubled since Obama took office.

We have had 7 straight quarters of GDP growth.

We have had 19 straight months of public sector job growth.

The economy is recovering, and it is bad news for Republicans.

They won't be able to use your bullshit excuse anymore.

Chris that's the public sector, it does not count. The money those jobs pay isn't even the same kind of money - it can't be spent into the economy, it only goes into a black hole.

Forum List

Back