Charity Drive for Job Creators

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
I'm starting a charity for job creators.

Works like this. We solicit donations, and then hand the proceeds out (in cash) to the richest people in America. They take the money, and of course, make jobs with it.

The richer the person, the more they get. Basically, we'll take the 500 richest in the nation and apportion the charitable donations based on their individual wealth - if rich person A has twice as much as rich person B - they will get twice as much from our charity.

How much are you willing to donate?

Well I am not willing to donate a dime to those assholes, but I am going to donate some rep to you. Fantastic metaphore and directly to the point of the sheer stupidity of worshiping the rich.

Well I am not willing to donate a dime to those assholes, but I am going to donate some rep to you. Fantastic metaphore and directly to the point of the sheer stupidity of worshiping the rich.

Thanks for the compliment, but what metaphor?

Our nation needs jobs - but the job creators do not have the money to make the jobs. So we need to give them some money so they can make them jobs!

Simple as that.

BTW - what credit card charges 3.5% interest? The national debt is better compared to home loans than credit cards.

Last edited:
There are trillions of dollars in cash and capital being held by "rich employers".

What this country lacks is an atmosphere for appropriate investment not just today but into the future.
And it's that atmosphere that Obama has impeded since his election to office.

Works like this. We solicit donations, and then hand the proceeds out (in cash) to the richest people in America. They take the money, and of course, make jobs with it.

The richer the person, the more they get. Basically, we'll take the 500 richest in the nation and apportion the charitable donations based on their individual wealth - if rich person A has twice as much as rich person B - they will get twice as much from our charity.

It depends on which rich we are talking about. I won't donate to the Hollywood rich or the music icons (who btw, the left adore) those such people create very little jobs. If we wanted to start a national program where we provide capital for businesses to hire, well, all we really need to do is get out of their way and they will do it themselves.

Very very few GOP voters support the rich, instead we support business and hope to be among the rich someday.

Last edited:

It depends on which rich we are talking about. I won't donate to the Hollywood rich or the music icons (who btw, the left adore) those such people create very little jobs. If we wanted to start a national program where we provide capital for businesses to hire, well, all we really need to do is get out of their way and they will do it themselves.

Very very few GOP voters support the rich, instead we support business and hope to be among the rich someday.

Right there is the problem...magical thinking. They'll never let you in. Oh sure... you can have a modicum of success, perhaps even become a millionaire. But if you think you have a snowball's chance in HELL of becoming a Koch Brother from another mother, sitting at $25B... you're delusional. If that's the way ALL of you feel... then that's the problem with our country.

There are trillions of dollars in cash and capital being held by "rich employers".

What this country lacks is an atmosphere for appropriate investment not just today but into the future.

The stock market has doubled since Obama took office.

We have had 7 straight quarters of GDP growth.

We have had 19 straight months of public sector job growth.

The economy is recovering, and it is bad news for Republicans.

They won't be able to use your bullshit excuse anymore.

Exactly how much more do we need to worship the rich for them to spend the capital back into the system that has made them so well off?

Can you tell me why wages are declining instead of increasing even though we are under what I would assume is the highest inflation rate for the USA?

I have a better idea, let them keep more of their profits instead so that they have motivation to expand.

As OWS has taught us handouts do not create productive people, it creates laziness and a sense of greedy entitlement.

All true but I am not as sanguine as you are about the outcome of thenext race for POTUS.

Why?

Because very little of the above revovering economy is really tricking down to the PEOPLE.

We;ve seen this kind of economy a LOT in the last 40 years.

Wall street is a go go, but Main Street is gone BUST.

The GDP does NOT necessarily describe the fate of the PEOPLE.

The lower and middle class was losing purcashing power during the halcyon days of the CLINTON administration, too.

The only reason they didn't quite feel it was because they were going into debt (hoping for better times) and they THOUGHT that the rising price of their homes would wash awa those debts when they sold them.

SURPISE AMERICA!

To parphase a line from Animal House.

You fucked up America. You trusted your masters

You just love that public sector job growth don't you.

And the push for additional taxes on the wealthy and corporations is to support yet more "public sector" job growth.

I stand by my assertion that Obama has instilled little to no confidence in the private sector of this economy.

You just love that public sector job growth don't you.

And the push for additional taxes on the wealthy and corporations is to support yet more "public sector" job growth.

I stand by my assertion that Obama has instilled little to no confidence in the private sector of this economy.

How do you fund public sector jobs? By taxing private sector jobs and business.

So how does growing the public sector solve our budget shortfalls or unemployment situation in any type of sustainable or permanent way?

Maybe we need to double such efforts, with a......

Thanks for the compliment, but what metaphor?

Our nation needs jobs - but the job creators do not have the money to make the jobs. So we need to give them some money so they can make them jobs!

Simple as that.

Yeah.....we're talkin'-about some serious money-managers, here!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDdWJcpJj0]Maddow: GOP plan to extend tax cuts for the rich - YouTube[/ame]

I think it's obvious, to most, how LOW "the bar" was set, during the.....

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

"Gosh......can't they ask their DADDY for help??!!!"

I am willing to donate a dose of reality to any 1%er.

Right there is the problem...magical thinking. They'll never let you in. Oh sure... you can have a modicum of success, perhaps even become a millionaire. But if you think you have a snowball's chance in HELL of becoming a Koch Brother from another mother, sitting at $25B... you're delusional. If that's the way ALL of you feel... then that's the problem with our country.

I'd be happy to be a millionaire. I don't need to be a multi-billionaire.

OTOH, your claim is bogus. It demonstrates the ignorance of the left. They think that there is a limit to the amount of success you can have. You think Bill Gates got their permission before he became the richest man in the world?

Anyone, anyone at all could earn enough money to be richer than the Koch brothers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back