Charging border crossers with a crime is a bad idea .

What are the limits of your generosity, a recent study found 160 million poor people want to come to the USA how many are you willing to allow in? Will you sacrifice your standard of living to help these poor people?

Regressives will happily sacrifice your standard of living just to give the appearance of helping those people.

Did you notice none of these lib traitors dared answer the question.

What are the limits of your generosity, a recent study found 160 million poor people want to come to the USA how many are you willing to allow in? Will you sacrifice your standard of living to help these poor people?

No, libtards aren't about sharing theirs, they are all about sharing yours.

Mexico encourages border crossings, they do nothing to stop it, Trump should do all in his power to financially cut them off at the balls until they quit shitting on this Country.

Regressives will happily sacrifice your standard of living just to give the appearance of helping those people.

You just ignore the answers .

No one is saying everyone gets to stay. How about treating them like human beings while their case is processed?

masonry_preview_2x.jpg

now I know what you cons are thinking , “I’m a soulless monster . I want to punish desperate familes trying to beg their way into America . Wouldnt criminal charges do that ?”

You might think so. BUT when you charge and arrest someone for a crime , it triggers all kinds of Constitutional protection .

“Whaaat? But I’ve read the constitution and both amendments. It doesn’t say no nuthin about immigants!”

Turns out there’s ALOT in the constitution after the 2nd amendment . All kinds of rights, and they aren’t limited to just citizens. When you go the crime route the person gets entitled to an attorney , speedy trial , all kinds of stuff.

Which is why most immigration is delt with in immigration court . Cause it’s a lot easier to bounce people .

And now you know !

Yes you like to call these people “criminals”. But it’s more grief than it’s worth. Build more immigration courts if you want to deport people faster .

They're only criminals after they enter illegally

All we have to do is not them them in in the first place.

If we had better border security illegal immigrants would be less of a problem
You mean a wall?
I mean anything that secures the border

I'm all for pulling our troops out of all European countries and posting them on our borders

now I know what you cons are thinking , “I’m a soulless monster . I want to punish desperate familes trying to beg their way into America . Wouldnt criminal charges do that ?”

You might think so. BUT when you charge and arrest someone for a crime , it triggers all kinds of Constitutional protection .

“Whaaat? But I’ve read the constitution and both amendments. It doesn’t say no nuthin about immigants!”

Turns out there’s ALOT in the constitution after the 2nd amendment . All kinds of rights, and they aren’t limited to just citizens. When you go the crime route the person gets entitled to an attorney , speedy trial , all kinds of stuff.

Which is why most immigration is delt with in immigration court . Cause it’s a lot easier to bounce people .

And now you know !

Yes you like to call these people “criminals”. But it’s more grief than it’s worth. Build more immigration courts if you want to deport people faster .
Catch them, toss them in detention/jail and let them sit there until their Constitutional Rights kick in for being held without charge, then deport them.

I didn’t say let them in . Just give them the due process that’s THE LAW .

No need to be evil and split families for the sole purpose of making an example out of them .
Your point is lost on the Trumpbots. It is actually easier to kick them out by NOT charging them with a crime. But Trump was playing to his base by being "really mean to the illegal rapists."

Your side lost 30 states including three of your own blue states. How does it feel to be so thoroughly rejected by the American people?
My side? I liked Rubio as the best of a bad lot. But yeah, I'd prefer Satan to Trump ... at least Satan isn't a Putin Stooge.

No need to be evil and split families for the sole purpose of making an example out of them .
Your point is lost on the Trumpbots. It is actually easier to kick them out by NOT charging them with a crime. But Trump was playing to his base by being "really mean to the illegal rapists."

Your side lost 30 states including three of your own blue states. How does it feel to be so thoroughly rejected by the American people?
My side? I liked Rubio as the best of a bad lot. But yeah, I'd prefer Satan to Trump ... at least Satan isn't a Putin Stooge.
good thing trump isn't either. but I digress.

You just ignore the answers .

No one is saying everyone gets to stay. How about treating them like human beings while their case is processed?

How about giving us all a break on the hyperbole? Do you think we don't realize that anything that involves prosecution and deportation is automatically going to be categorized as "inhumane" in your rhetoric?

And now you know !

So if that's the case little timmy , I will jump your fence take a big poop in your pool and drink all your koolaid..

You wouldn't prosecute me now would ya?

Why prosecute you ? You’d get a fine at most .

Much better if I just punch you in the face .

Thats a no go....he'd more than likely be carrying a gun.

We are the ones who ran up that debt, not the Mexicans.

The Mexicans have virtually zero to do with the state of our economy. I know that clashes with what Fox News tells you. Nothing I can do about that.

Hey…Blueslegend is a busy man…they have pick someone to blame all of our troubles on and then whip up the populace into a hysteria about it. Very German like.
just sad.

When your typical liberal is about to lose it the projection starts then they go Nazi.
so unamerican. and insulting to those who suffered.

Too damn funny.

We didn’t use to jail kids for no reason. That was something reserved to the darkest corners of the world.

It’s quite un-American to support a President who does so as a bargaining chip

Thought you didnt want them separated from the parents?

I heard yesterday a good point, once asylum seekers from Honduras cross into Mexico, they are no longer in a threatening country. Mexico is no different than the US. They can receive asylum from Mexico

Hey…Blueslegend is a busy man…they have pick someone to blame all of our troubles on and then whip up the populace into a hysteria about it. Very German like.
just sad.

When your typical liberal is about to lose it the projection starts then they go Nazi.

Too damn funny.

We didn’t use to jail kids for no reason. That was something reserved to the darkest corners of the world.

She doesn't. She wants us to turn the whole bunch loose to wander away and vanish.

just sad.

Too damn funny.

She doesn't. She wants us to turn the whole bunch loose to wander away and vanish.

Thats exactly what they want.
The last time libs used the illegals for political gain they were marching in front of crying Chucks house.

don't let anyone cross:
wall
landmines
troops
drones with chopper reaction forces
punji stakes
bamboo spear traps
Green%20Berets%20Peterson%20death.jpg

beaver traps
etc

That was the policy under OBAMA, and BUSH also.

Forum List

Back