Charges of Sexual Harrassment against Herman Cain are at this point, ridiculous.

Yep.

No real people. No nothing. I have no idea why the media went with this, other then to smear this guy. I don't like Cain's politics...but this is unfair and morally bankrupt.

don't be coy roy,,, it's SOP for the demonRats. SOP Ask. Clarence Thomas.

The COW SHITTERS on the left will never forgive a black man for being a Republican.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yep.

No real people. No nothing. I have no idea why the media went with this, other then to smear this guy. I don't like Cain's politics...but this is unfair and morally bankrupt.

I'm wondering what took so long. I did not get to see his statement, but it looks like he is handling it well.

Yep.

The COW SHITTERS on the left will never forgive a black man for being a Republican.

There was a real live person with Thomas.

Yep.

I'm wondering what took so long. I did not get to see his statement, but it looks like he is handling it well.

He's doing the "Nothing to see here" approach. Which is the best way to go.

Because, at this point, there is nothng to see.

Whether that changes or not..is not the problem. What I find disgusting is that they went with it before someone came forward.

Yep.

The "media" didn't go with it, Sallow...MSNBC and Huffington Post did and God knows they stopped being real media years ago. Being attacked by MSNBC and HuffPo is a badge of honor.

Yep.

The "media" didn't go with it, Sallow...MSNBC and Huffington Post did and God knows they stopped being real media years ago. Being attacked by MSNBC and HuffPo is a badge of honor.

Well, I find it disgusting.

No one should have to deal with this..

Yep.

Whether that changes or not..is not the problem. What I find disgusting is that they went with it before someone came forward.
Someone did come forward. They spoke to Poltico, which is a right leaning group. Politico gave one of the names to Cain when they asked him about it. Apparently they've been going back and forth with Cain for 10 days and then decided to go with the story....

Not sure why you are so upset....Republicans deserve to know what skeletons lurk in the closets of the candidates before they nominate someone as the candidate to go against Obama.

Someone did come forward. They spoke to Poltico, which is a right leaning group. Politico gave one of the names to Cain when they asked him about it. Apparently they've been going back and forth with Cain for 10 days and then decided to go with the story....

Not sure why you are so upset....Republicans deserve to know what skeletons lurk in the closets of the candidates before they nominate someone as the candidate to go against Obama.

Ah..they disclosed their name, Ravi? I didn't know that.

Provide a link, please.

Provide a link, please.

Ravi doesn't do links. Interferes with her lies.

Provide a link, please.

Herman Cain claims 'enough said,' but story inconsistent - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

It reminds me of when people try and make Ron Paul out to be racist, just focus on the policy and attack that if you don’t like it, no need to make shit up. So even for me, someone that thinks Cain is a useless fuck that is just trying to sell books and make a name for himself I agree with Swallow that trying to make it about sexual harassment is fucking Rtarded.

Yep.

Hey dumbass, AQUILA Cain is running in the GOP primary, not the Democratic primary. This is his fellow Republicans trying to put him in his place. They are the ones who have something to lose if he remains popular!!!!!
Damn, CON$ are the stupidest people on earth.

Provide a link, please.

Herman Cain claims 'enough said,' but story inconsistent - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

My english is pretty good, Ravi. Still no names. Got one?

So who is behind this ridicules smear? I mean one might think it was fellow Republicans, but judging by the Story being mainly on MSNBC one might think Liberals are Behind it.

So who is behind it, so I can know who is a lying, smearing POS.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back