Charges for lying Republican vs Democrat

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Loved this video so sharing. I have also noticed this. Republicans actually get charged Democrats skate instead of justice prevailing. Any other cases you can think of where lying to the FBI was tried or justified?

Loved this video so sharing. I have also noticed this. Republicans actually get charged Democrats skate instead of justice prevailing. Any other cases you can think of where lying to the FBI was tried or justified?

And if the state senator did not have serious prostate cancer, it would have been prison time for certain more than his son got.

What about Rob blagoyovich? He just got fucked. Quami kilpatrick?

What about Rob blagoyovich? He just got fucked. Quami kilpatrick?

Post the links.

Keith Olbermann Outlines How The Media Should Really Deal With Donald Trump | The Huffington Post

stop covering President Donald Trump’s speeches live.

Instead, he says they should use a delay and employ a team of fact-checkers to pause the tape each time the president lies so that they can state the facts.

And no, not the “alternative facts” ― the real, truthful ones.

Do not participate in the Trump propaganda game,” the former MSNBC and ESPN journalist urged in his latest clip for GQ’s “The Resistance” series.

Olbermann added that similar measures could also be taken against Trump’s adviser Kellyanne Conway and White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

Check out the full clip above.

Keith Olbermann Outlines How The Media Should Really Deal With Donald Trump | The Huffington Post

stop covering President Donald Trump’s speeches live.

Instead, he says they should use a delay and employ a team of fact-checkers to pause the tape each time the president lies so that they can state the facts.

And no, not the “alternative facts” ― the real, truthful ones.

Do not participate in the Trump propaganda game,” the former MSNBC and ESPN journalist urged in his latest clip for GQ’s “The Resistance” series.

Olbermann added that similar measures could also be taken against Trump’s adviser Kellyanne Conway and White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

Check out the full clip above.

Gee now that Dems are on the shit end of the stick "The Fairness Doctrine" being eliminated is mentioned. Other than that the rest of the pr 'Trump is an ass and so are his people' is spunk for those who have joined the whiners crowd with no substance to add to the populace as a whole but more than willing to support the "we need more political control" crowd so we'll trust the bankers words.. .

Forum List

Back