Chargers rumor is they are now going to London.LOL

still ANOTHER fart from the OTHER 2nd troll ^ that has penetrated my thread.:abgg2q.jpg::9::9::lmao::laughing0301:

If the Chargers go to London, that will leave LA without a team

I wonder if the Chargers did relocate to london...would they retain their name? The London Chargers? Sounds like crap.

Forget the London rumor. that one sportsguy in that video explained it so well WHY that wont ever happen.

The more REALISTIC question to ask is will spanos rebrand going into the new stadium next season?

Its being kept under the lid there in LA but the word going around there in tinseltown is the chargers are looking to rebrand going into the new stadium next year. I have to believe it is more than rumor because its about the only real option spanos has left at this point.

He is now seeing how he fucked up thinking that he would profit from the move going to a bigger market where he has only LOST money so he KNOWS he has to throw some kind of hail mary pass to get out of this mess he has made and that would be his only chance.

Fred Roggin of KTLA who is a sports announcer in LA and who was always on top of the LA relocation thing before it all happened and never missed a beat on it always correctly predicting the chargers and rams would be the two teams that would come to LA over these morons who thought for sure it would be the Rams and Raiders,:abgg2q.jpg: that is what HE was saying back then that the ONLY way the chargers would might have a chance to succeed in LA is if they rebranded.

Too bad spanos was too stupid to listen to Roggin huh?:rolleyes:

you living in SD and all,did you see this in the san diego paper by chance?

this would be the PERFECT solution,he is saying everything i been saying ever since the chargers moved to LA.:2up:

that thing about the franchise moving to London was poppycock and provided Fredo with a moment of denial to show off his vast street vocabulary.

But the NFL has had it and would love him to sell. The franchise is an embarrassment to The League. At the rate this team’s going, it’s not going to do any better as Lodgers in the new Inglewood digs than at Carson High.
Column: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos should buy Chargers, move them to San Diego

It indeed WONT get any better for the chargers moving into inglewood next year,it will ONLY get worse,incredible as it sounds,they STILL have not yet hit rock bottom yet.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

ahhh the good old days.

77193856_10156296436930981_964878932920762368_n.jpg

there were a couple of people here trolling who kept INSISTING that the Rams have the same problem the chargers do having a half empty stadium all the time. did anybody here watch the game last night?

well I watched the game last night and it was a packed house.for the trolls that come on here and falsly say I am blowing smoke and lying that they pack them in, Oh "I" am the one thats lying? how pathetic someone while failing to prove the Rams do not have the same problem the chargers do having a half le empty stadium they have to reort to lies.:rolleyes:

The Rams are a crappy team this year who lost to the shitty Steelers and they STILL packed them in last night and did NOT have a half empty stadium.:uhoh3: these two photos clearly show a packed house DESPITE the fact they are playing like shit this year and cant even beat a crappy team like the steelers.

These two pics show a PACKED house,this is NOT a half empty stadium.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

gettyimages-1183186423.jpg

gettyimages-1188308805.jpg

THIS is what a half empty stadium looks like for the two or three morons that kept saying the Rams have the same problem the chargers do with half empty stadiums.:lmao::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

everybody that has watched Ram games since their return back to LA knows the ONLY time they were in the same boat as the chargers with half empty seats was the second half of their first season back in LA and that was BECAUSE the fans were pissed at krornke for brining that idiot jeff fisher with him to LA since he had four losing seasons prior to coming to LA as well.

they held up signs that said FIRE JEFF FISHER. once Kronrke DID get rid of fisher,the bad taste was not in their mouths anymore and they started showing up again in the second half of the next season and they started packing them in again. who can blame them for staying away wheh it looked like for a long time kroneke was never going to fire fisher? I know I WOULD NOT hasve come out to see them as well.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
these two pics here prove a certain poster here wrong is his ramblings that The Rams have struggled in attendance same as the chargers in LA having a half empty stadium as the chargers do.

THIS is what the chargers stadium looks like, clearly a bunch of empty seats in a half filled stadium.

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

this is the last home game the Rams played in against the Bears in LA. clearly a packed house with no empty seats in the house.

gettyimages-1183186423.jpg

EJr7cw2VUAASE54.jpg:large

whats hysterical about it is the chargers cant even fill a 25,000 seat stadium where you have every reason in the world to want to go see a game there because of the closeness and feel of the game.Its like you are just a few feet away from all the action right on the filed and yet they STILL cant get any charger fans to show up for games.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Meanwhile,the Rams on the other hand,have had ZERO problems filling a 90,000 seat cpacity stadium in the LA coliseum as these pics prove. so much for the ramblings of one poster here who has delusions the Rams had half empty stadiums same as the chargers do.:rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back