Chargers Owner Spanos Dead At 95

He paid his dues
Didn’t like the move to LA but he did put together some good teams in SD

Liked him until his lies to the fans to move to LA.

Los Angeles Chargers owner Alex Spanos dead at 95

You mean SAN DIEGO Chargers FORMER owner dead.Alex has never owned the team the two years they been in LA now. Dean has been the owner since 1994.

Alex passed on ownership to his asshole son Dean like 10 years ago. Major mistake.with the exception of mark davis,dean spanos is the most stupid fuck owner in the NFL. Alex was an okay guy.HE never would have moved the team to LA.
this dan diego writer knew alex well and he insists he doesnt believe alex would ever have sold the team.matter of fact its very questionable if alex even knew the team moved to LA he had dementia for so many of the last years.

Nick Canepa: “To This Day I Don’t Believe Alex Spanos Would Have Moved The Team. He Wouldn’t Have Given Up”

whats really hysterical is the raiders/chargers game was dominated of course by raider fans for the third home game this year being a road game for the chargers because of that,and when the chargers scored a touchdown in the end zone making all these poses for the fans,all the raiders fans that was in carson which was about 80% all gave the chargers the middle finger.LOL

Last edited:
also since it did not say FORMER chargers owner,damn you got my hopes up that it was Dean Spanos who had died. Man that was depressing when i saw it was not him and it was alex instead who unlike his bastard son,was a pretty good guy.:mad:

Forum List

Back