Chareton Heston debunked Climate Change on Rush Limbaugh show in 1994

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Gave a brilliant essay on how the time man has been on earth is insignificant compared to the age of the earth. Rush replayed it on a recent show.

Something like a dime placed next to the Space Needle

Should know something about things like that: Planet Of The Apes - 1968.

"Out of my cold dead hands".................................

Last edited:
Once global warming occurs.....will the Apes take over?

"You finally did it.....God damn you all to he'll"

Last edited:
Chuck Heston was A TRUE AMERICAN ICON.

Starred in some of the greatest movies of all-time. (Ben-Hur)

Was a liberal until he came to his senses (like Reagan)

Chuck Heston has gravitas, credentials.....................................

Chareton Heston ? Was he as accurate as you are?

A freaking actor knows more than scientists.

What makes a person a ...."SCIENTIST"? I'm serious. It's been determined that people who accept federal grants will ...shall we say...fudge data. Why not? Scientists are like you and me. They need to make a buck and the easiest way is to fake data and keep the federal Franklins flowing. Geological weather patterns are so variable so who would notice if data was skewed, after all it is a patriotic mission to cause a green revolution in the US. Didn't the draft deserters who were pardoned by Carter and came back to academia professorships tell us that America was corrupt? Scientists are a tool of the green revolution. Who cares if the data is correct? America will fall to it's knees and the revolution will succeed at last.

Gave a brilliant essay on how the time man has been on earth is insignificant compared to the age of the earth. Rush replayed it on a recent show.

My, my an overage actor on a radio show ran by a obese junkie stated his very unscientific opinion. Of course you lapped that up.:lol::razz::cuckoo:

Chareton Heston ? Was he as accurate as you are?

A freaking actor knows more than scientists.

What makes a person a ...."SCIENTIST"? I'm serious. It's been determined that people who accept federal grants will ...shall we say...fudge data. Why not? Scientists are like you and me. They need to make a buck and the easiest way is to fake data and keep the federal Franklins flowing. Geological weather patterns are so variable so who would notice if data was skewed, after all it is a patriotic mission to cause a green revolution in the US. Didn't the draft deserters who were pardoned by Carter and came back to academia professorships tell us that America was corrupt? Scientists are a tool of the green revolution. Who cares if the data is correct? America will fall to it's knees and the revolution will succeed at last.

Whitey, you do even better at making a fool of yourself than most on this board. No, scientists are not like you and me. They spend tens of years at their craft before most recieve recognition. And the ones that recieve recognition early, like Einstein, are true geniuses.

And if you are going to challenge the data, evidence, or conclusions of the scientists, be specific. After all, Senator Craig was a Republican, so we can assume that all Republicans are hypocritical homosexuals, correct?

Irrelevant, we're not talking about long term change with natural origins, but short term change influenced by human activity. Of course, the deniers and skeptics refuse to acknowledge what is really a simple concept. WHY??? Because their stance is totally political with neither science nor logic being on their side. If it wasn't so, why do they keep bringing things up that have little relevance to our present situation? You can't take the past as a template for the future, if underlying conditions have changed.

Heston's understanding of time seems correct and if anything points out how rapid changes are startling. I will quote him next time I am mentioning changes during the since the industrial revolution and how important they are.

Really, who knows why every glacier I have seen is retreating. Could be solar activity on the increase, could be a natural trend, could be greenhouse gasses.

Thing is I am conservative and will try to make sure it isnt my fault. I mean heck, I have a child to leave the world to. Dont want him to think daddy was too lazy to not buy leaded gas, burn dirty coal to heat my house or drive a vehicle which met pollution standards.

If earth's history were compressed into one year, humans show up at noon on New Year's eve.

Actually, probably later than that.

However, that doesn't mean that I am not worried about the future of the species to which I belong.

In spite of the nonsense from the Conservatives, note the capital C, it is not the planet that is in danger. It is the present inhabitants, you, I, our descendents, and the other wonderful creatures that we share this good earth with.

Forum List

Back