Chapter 1 of my book on Classical Liberalism vs Statism

I dont care to

I think partisan 1776 minded or even 2015 minded people who are so deep into this shit that they write book about it.....

Their lives need enrichment. And theyll never find it in this way.

Woah, you're claiming no books on Natural Rights and Monarchy were written in the late 18th and early 19th centuries?

That these concepts did not appear in revolutionary literature (Thomas Paine) nor appear in ratification literature (Federalist Papers) ???

Question: Are you liberal or conservative (by modern definition)?
Im neither, by the way.

Which to most conservatives on messageboards whom ill never meet in real life, means im a communist.

The book has 13 total likes on facebook in 2 years.

Nice work!

???

I never published. I haven't even submitted. I've been working on it. It takes time. And only chapters 1 and 2 are on facebook (and slightly old versions of them, initially it was going to be a series of essays).
The aegis of liberty facebook where this corny tripe has been posted has 13 total likes.

Thats seriously bad.

And your comment on there from january is HILARIOUS.

"Now that more people are listening ill be posting more" or whatever. Lol too comedy.

Yabut, he found cool old paintings and shit.

That's how you can tell its reeel important stuff.

thLZR3QLIR.jpg

Exactly.

[QUOTE="G.T., post: 11047772, member: 19867"

Which to most conservatives on messageboards whom ill never meet in real life, means im a communist.

Because you probably are.[/QUOTE]
Yea bro.

A subversive one at that. Come and do a citizens arrest. Itll be ill, i will call the papperazzi. Your book sales will explode!

Forum List

Back