Chappaquiddick: Was Ted Kennedy innocent of Mary Jo Kopechne's death?

Apparently the movie offers no new information but only rehashes old stuff. An interesting point is that Mary Jo was an up and coming star in democrat party politics rather than just a "boiler room girl" as the sexist degenerate Kennedy's liked to characterize idealistic girls who were drawn to (and abused by?) the Kennedy brothers. Apparently Mary Jo's parents were invited to the Kennedy Compound on at least one occasion after Mary Jo's death and snubbed by the (guilty?) elite. Mary Joe's father is quoted as saying "the worst mistake I ever made was not consenting to an autopsy".

Apparently the movie offers no new information but only rehashes old stuff. An interesting point is that Mary Jo was an up and coming star in democrat party politics rather than just a "boiler room girl" as the sexist degenerate Kennedy's liked to characterize idealistic girls who were drawn to (and abused by?) the Kennedy brothers. Apparently Mary Jo's parents were invited to the Kennedy Compound on at least one occasion after Mary Jo's death and snubbed by the (guilty?) elite. Mary Joe's father is quoted as saying "the worst mistake I ever made was not consenting to an autopsy".

I don't think it was intended to offer new investigations or draw conclusions. I think it was just supposed to be an ordered, factual retelling of the history. Which, I'm told, it does quite well.

Until better investigation comes along we will have to rely on the original court case. It's ironic that Edward "Teddy" Kennedy wouldn't have been able to purchase a firearm with a misdemeanor conviction in Mass but he managed to use his influence to keep his personally hired body guard from going to prison when he was arrested trying to enter the Senate Office building with several illegal concealed weapons.

Forum List

Back